92.

After a week. JAHANGIR ZAFAR KHAN'S, aqeeqa was planned. And today was the day. Where all the members of khan villa were running here and there. Irfan was running here and there completing every members.

" Areee... yrr muje pta h sab mujse bhot pyaar krte h lekin ye pyaar humesha kaam ke dino me kyu aata hu me?!" He said leaning on the sofa. He was hella tired.

Chachu came and patted his head lovingly and said, " tu zyda ahem hena isiliye.."

Irfan smiled ear to ear and closed his eyes, keeping his head on Chachu's lap.

" abee uth!! Haath per chala... thodi takat dikha... chal bhot kaam reh gya h!" Faiz said pulling Irfan's leg.

And here poor Irfan fell on the ground with a thud!

" Allah!! My back..." irfan whined.

Chachu shooked his head at their nonsense stunts.

Faiz laughed like a lunatic.

Naziya clicked his picture and said, " woah. Iffu what a pose.. bhot likes milenge insta pe!" She said wiggling her eyebrows teasingly.

Faiz and Naziya gave hifi.

" no... way... !" Yelled chachi...

Chachu flinched.

" woman, have some mercy on ur poor husband!" Chachu said dramatically keeping his hand on his heart.

Chachi rolled her eyes and said, " Gaffar h
Jii.... abhi bhot kaam reh gya, aap aese na bethe..."

" haa i know.. don't worry Janam sab ho jayega.." chachu said scrolling his phone again.

Irfan and Faiz were continuously bickering.

Saniya was sleeping with little baby boy beside her.

Zafar was ironing her cloths.

Meanwhile tayiammi entered with a plate  of fruits.

" zafar, leave it first have this fruits " said tayiammi whispering so that saniya doesn't wake up

He looked at her with his tired face and gave a smile.

Pecking her back of palm. He made her sit on the couch.

" shukriya tayiammi" zafar said lovingly.

Tayiammi smiled and caressed his hair.

Shoving small pieces of apples in his mouth tayiammi smiled at him.

Meanwhile saniya said getting up, " tayiammi, me bhi apki beti jesi hu... muje bhi khilaye ap" she said pouting.

Tayiammi chuckled and patted the space for her beside her.

Saniya occupied the space and snatched the plate from zafar saying, " i need more energy to take care of Jahan.. "