45.

Happy Reading 💜

And whoever puts all his trust in Allah (SWT), He will be enough for him | Surah At-Talaq 65:1-3

After a week

This whole week passed by blur, everyone was busy completing their pending work.
To enjoy wedding fully. As huda's wedding was this upcoming Friday.
She was soo nervous ans shy all the time, and on the other hand was her siblings, who was throwing the hell out of her by their continues teasings and making her annoy every single second.

She was doing her internship, as her soon to be husband promised her that he will not interrupt her career. This made her happy, that fine day she was happiest girl in the world, when Ahad allowed her to continue her passion even after marriage.

On the other hand, Naziya's ammi was tensed for naziya, as she had night shift, she's a cope. This was her own choice, her father and her brother, Sheriyar always supported her, no matter what!
Even Irfan allowed her to continue her dream job as a cope after marriage.

And the last and the least was Jannat, who now joined her father's office along with her college studies, she was a business student. Zaan allowed her too, but she refused to work under him, as his anger issues was uncontrollable for her.
••

Today, Haya for a check up and she found that she was 3 months pregnant!!!
But how come she didn't know, then she remembered that incident when fahad forced her to bed, when he found some pictures of her with that Sameer, who misbehaved with her!!
(A/N if you guys forgot then do read some previous chapters, thoda purana h but, still bare with it)

This was a good news, but she was sad for for her fate, that he forced her that night.
She took her reports happily and directly drove to fahad's office.

"Ahaa, what brings my biwi here?" Fahad said pulling her in his lap.

She stiffened at his touch.

"Fahad....i...we...um..
..iampregnant!!" She said stuttering.

He was confused, he didn't understood a single word, what she said.

"Haya, please repeat?" He said confused.

"Ohoo, i said naa, why did not you understand once fahad, you never listen to me!??" She said whining.

Mood swings.

He was now hella confused.

He made her sit on the chair and went out,

After 15 mins, he came with a pregnancy kit!

"Go and check" he said handing it to.

She took it sobbing silently, and went to check, coz she knew she can't say it!!

"Whatttty??? R u serious?" Fahad said sounding happy.

She nodded, sobbing and wiping her tears away.

"I know haya, i forced you, am sorry, but i promise, i will take a good care of you and this little mice of mine" he said caressing her barely seen bump.

She laughed at his last words.

"Fahad, i was soo scared!" She said hugging him.

"Hmm, tume laga hoga ki me apne bache ko apna naam nhi dunga hena! Haya, mana ki mene galti ki, muje uss raat tumre sath jabardasti nhi karni chahye thi, but i promise me tume dunia ki har khushi dunga, zaroorat padi na toh apni jaan bhi kurban kar dunga tumAre or iss nanni si jan ke liye!" He said hugging her tightly.

"Fahad, mera na kuch khatha khane ka mann h" she said licking her lips.

"Come lets feed my babies" fahad said making her blush.

•••

"Naz, come lets go for shopping" said suhana dragging her out of her room.

"Bhabi, aap jaye na apne shohar ke sath!" Said naziya teasing suhana.

"Haa, ab ye humre sath kyu jayegi, apne unn ke sath jayegi" said Sheriyar entering lounge.

Naziya whined at her brother's words.

"Ammmiiii, dekhe bhai ko, his so bad" said naziya huffing her cheeks.

Her ammi shooked her head at their childish antics.

"Naz, bete go with her, aj ho kal apne sasural chali jaongi, tab yahi sab miss karogi" said her ammi smiling at her.

Naziya got emotional and started crying while hugging her brother.

"I don't wanna go, muje nhi karni shadi" she said whining like a baby.

"Ohh, queen Victoria ki sabse makkar daasi, if you psycho hubby comes to know this he will remove my kidney!" Said Sheriyar surrendering his hands in air.

All laughed at his words.

•••

Faiz was preparing for a presentation, when his ammi entered his room, with a cup of coffee.

"My boy is working alot these days" said his ammi caressing his hair

He smiled at her words.

"Meri pyari mammaaaa love you shooo much" he said pinching her cheeks.

"Hmm, who is that girl?" She asked him twisting his ear.

"Mom!!  its paining,.... or koi nhi h sachiii" he said whining.

"Ammi se jhutt!" She said making a sad face.

"Oho, mamma its just infatuation!"he said making frown face.

"Wo toh waqt batayega, so how is you work  at office?" She asked caressing his hair.

He was laying on his mother's lap.
"Allhmdullillah" he said.

"Mom, how did fall for dad?" He asked all of a sudden!

"We got married, it was arrange, I started falling for your dad, when he took Zafar's custody when his parents past away in an accident. Zafar brought us together. He was the one who made us close. He is the love of my life, zafar made me smile when i lost hope in my life, when i came to know that i can't get babies in future, but Allah SWT, blessed me with 3 monkeys, Zafar, u and Jannat, and most importantly your father, who loved me every single day in different ways. " she said remembering her old days.

Faiz just listened to his mother's story silently, praying for his future with someone, whom he loves!
----♤

Asslamualaikum people 💜

How are you doing?

How was the update?

Vote comment and follow.

U can also follow me on insta @jannat__0007

Allah hafiz ❤