78.

All were scared. They were waiting eagerly to hear what her father's decision was.

"Jisse se meri beti khush h, wohi hoga ab! Mene apni betiyo ko bhot naazo se pala h, humsha har zidd khuwaish puri ki, or humesha yhi dua ki khuda ki Allah inke naseeb ache rakhna...or aj meri dua sunli uss kareem Rab ne, hume ye rishta mazur h...begum mithayi nhi khilayi issi baat pe?" Said Nida's father with a smile.

Wali exhaled his hitched breath in relief.
He grinned hear to hear.
Nida cried with happiness in Jannat's arms. While girls cooed her. Wali's mother patted her head lovingly. Her father hugged wali.

Soon the mithayi was served with lots of nastha.
Saniya eyed girls giving a look, '(lets go isse phle humre shohar aakr taadanv kare !!")

All nodded, saniya, being the elderest said, " umm....aunty ab hum chalte h...wo zafar bss aate hi honge ab office se.." she said pining up her lose hijab.

" beta itni jaldi? Abhi toh aaye h ap sab" Nida's mother said trying to stop her

" nhi aunty, wo ab Zaan or bhai wagera bhi aate honge ....or koi h bhi nhi ghar pe...hum btana bhi bhul gye...wo preshan ho jayenge..." jannat said biting her tongue with lying.

Huda smacked her head, slowly.

"Acha, theek h fir..aati rha karo...acha lagta h" her mother said patting their heads.

All nodded and said salam.

It was already 5 pm. Their time to return home. And if by chance they came to now that they are not at home. Than only Allah can save them from their angers.

Huda was driving at full speed.

" appi, slow down hume ghar phochna h jannat nhi!" Suhana said being panicked.

" aree don't worry suhana, just chill!" Huda said increasing the speed more.

Saniya was enjoying the ride. While suhana started mumbling kalma.

Jannat and naziya were taking their snaps.
And shared on insta story.

But skillfully hided their stories from their respective hubby

But today their luck was not in their side .
And they met with an accident!!

-----

Zaan was typing something on his laptop. When he got a call Ahad, asking a particular file to send it to him.

He quickly dialed Jannat's no .
But it was going off. He dialled Saniya's no she was not picking up the call. His heart skipped a beat.

Before he could think anything or do anything. Zafar came along with Faiz running with messy hair.

"They met with an accident " faiz said in a stammering voice. That resulted to nothing but bleed his heart.

"Lets go " he said.

He looked at Zafar's pale face who was worried for all but more for his own wife and unborn child.

Zaan patted his shoulder saying, " Allah pe yakeen rakho...zafar sab thik hoga..." zafar nodded meekly.

And soon they drove to the hospital where their wives were doing nothing but almost going to kill the doctor as he didn't arrived on time!

-----

Asslamualaikum

Hope you are doing well

I know short update that too late!
Will try to update tomorrow with long chapter, Insha Allah

Stay safe and healthy ❤