35.

Happy Reading.

Huda was soo impressed by Ahad's dance skills. She was cheering for him and her brothers.

After their dance, Huda went in the house, in search of Zaan, when she suddenly bumped to a manly figure.

"Huuhh, sorry wo ...me ...bhai ko doondh rahi thi"
Said Huda stuttering due to Ahad's intense gaze on her.

"Huda, i want to say something.....sirf 5 min,meri baat sunlo" he said with pleading eyes.

She nodded.

"Huda, i really love you, don't think that i keep saying because you are rich and belong to Khan family, me sach me dil se tumse mohbbat karta hu"
He said trying to convince her.

"Apko koi bhi achii si mil jayegi, muje aesa kuch khass nhi h Ahad, meri jesi moti ladki ap deserve nhi karte, you deserve a princess like Naziya and Jannat"
She said controlling her tears.

"What the jahannum??? Soch bhi kese liya tumne aesa?? Me....huda i don't desire for body, i love your heart, your shyness, tumari chupi jo sab kuch khe jati h, tumari ye aansu jo tumari masumiyat ki gawahi dete h, "
He said cupping her face.

Hearing this confession she hugged him.
He was first shocked,but hugged her like their is no tomorrow!

"Ap btao ammi ko kab bheju rishte ke liye"
He asked caressing her hair.

She blushed.

"Betajii, ammi is already tayaar"
Said his mother along with her mother,chachi and Naziya's ammi.

They both were shocked.

"Are daro nhi ,apka mamla high court tak phoch chuka h or izzajat mil gayi h' said chachi looking at them smiling.

Yes, it was chachi who gave hint to his ammi about huda, that she is perfect for ahad. And also convinced their parents
Their parents too agreed Happily.

But she kept secret from Youngsters.

"Kl. Hum kal aayenge or engagement kar denge"
Said Mr.abbasi came along with taya abbu and chachu.

Huda hided behind her ammi, blushing hard. Ahad was smiling ear to ear.

After that boys performed on various songs.

It was now Saniya's turn but Zafar was not corporating at all.

🎶Hai wo handsome sona sabse
Mere dil ko gaya le kar
Meri neend chura li usne
Aur khwab gaya dekar

Mere saiyaan superstar
O Mere saiyaan superstar
Main fan hui unki
O mere saiyaan superstar 🎶

She dance but zafar was annoyed she pushed him aside and continued, all laughed at her.

Ishara was talking to Nida, while jannat was continuously punching irfan for not clicking a proper picture of her.