39.

The Prophet said, "Feed the hungry, visit the sick, and set free the captives."

Huda was crying non stop, on her fate, on her innocent deed and specially for her sister. She was continuously praying and asking for forgiveness from Allah SWT, while she was offering fajr salah.

Her tears were rooling down her chubby cheeks, she looked pale and week. Her nose was all red. Sniffing and sobbing she was praying to her Creator to heal her baby sister.

She was disturbed by a loud sound, like someone jumped from a height, she heard some shuffling sound behind her, it was coming feom her balcony. Before she could calculate what was it she heard a knocking sound on her balcony door.

She stod up folding her salah mat and jept it on the bed, and losing her dupatta she went to open, amd ut revealed non other than Ahad.

"Ahad.....what are you doing here? That is soo early!??" She asked rubbing away her remaining tears. But he could easily make out that she cried all night!!

"Nothing, just came to check on you, i know Huda whatever happened, it should not be happened specially Jannat's accident.

And most importantly i can't see you crying like this" he said cupping her cheeks.

She smiled weakly, "it was destined by Allah, Ahad and most important that she is out of danger! And my brothers will surely drag phuphi to court!!" She said gritting her teeths.

He nodded curtly.

"Ab me andar aa jao, its soo cold here yrr" he said rubbing his biceps with his palms.

Huda realised that he was still standing in balcony.
She nodded and he entered her room, and covered himself with duvet, but huda was enjoying tha cold breeze, that was making her cheeks go more rosier.

Ahad couldn't help but only gawk her beauty.

Indeed, everyone is beautiful in their own way.

••

Naziya was sitting couch, and yawing while chachi went to home to freshen up after convincing alot that she is here, and will take a good care Jannat.

She was still in hospital.

Standing a door open, revealing Irfan..

"Kiska h ye tumko intezar me hunaa...
Dekhle idhar bhi ek baar me huna..." he sang loudly and entered her room dancing with bouquet of flowers in his hand.

Naziya glared this creature, he froze down there only!!

Naziya mouthed "move out" he nodded and went out Naziya following him behind.

"What was that??" Naziya asked crossing her arms near her chest.

"The great Irfan Ali khan's entry" he said showing off his collar.

She punched him.
He groaned in pain.

A nurse was passing by, and said "this is hospital kindly maintain silence!" And walked away.

"See, naz even she is advising you to SHUT UP" He said dramatically.

She scoffed, ye admi pagal h kya? 😑

"Well i cane to meet Jannat" he said after receiving death glares from her.

"She is sleeping, jab wo uth jayegi i will let you know, so now kindly get lost" she said grabbing flowers from him.

His jaw dropped to ground.

"This woman is surely insane, matalb ache bahle logo ki kadar hi nahi h iss dunia me!!" He said and sat on the seat. Out of her room.

Jannat woke up, she was feeling soo weak.

Naziya helped her to get up.

"Appi, i want to use washroom" janat said in a low and weak voice.

"Ok" naziya said and helped her to walk to washroom.

After helping her morning routine,
Naziya made her lay on bed,

"Appi, where is dad, mom and everyone?"
She said looking sad

"Sweetie, they headed home after to freshen up, they will be here anytime, ok, and here this flowers, your insane brother brought for you" Naziya said rolling her eyes.

Jannat chuckled at her words.

"Appi, nida or ishara kal ghar kese gayi? They were alone!"
Jannat asked remembering them.

"Oh they, wali and Faiz was fighting to drop them home, lekin chachu ne pehle hi unhe drop karne ka ayelaan kar diya, really that was a sight to see, both the boys were pissed!!" Naziya said laughing.
Jannat too laughed at this.

"Well, logo ko pyar wyar ho gya h" naziya said winking.

Jannat nodded.

Irfan came with breakfast.

"See, my baby i brought breakfast for you!" He said singing.

Jannat covered her ears.

••

Sheriyar was caressing her hair while she was snuggling to his chest in sleep.

They were in their room.

The moment she got faint, he brought her home and called doctor to check upon her, doctor said that she is depressed. She needs to cope up soon or else it may worsen her health.

He looked at her pale face and kissed her forehead.

She opened her eyes slowly, "sherry, Don't leave me alone, i missed you soo much"
She said between sobs.

He nodded in no, and tightly hugged her.

"I love you, suhana. I love to no end, me ab tume kabhi tanha nhi chorna, sorry meri jaan......meri wajah se meri pyari si biwi ko itni takleef huyi. I promise, agar ab koi business trip pe jana padaa na, i would take you along with me," he said inhaling her fragrance.

"Sherry, Jannat .....wo kesi h ab" she said looking at him with teary eyes.

"She is out if danger, but still in hospital, you don't stress yourself, okk, my amour" saying this he pecked her cheeks.

She looked at him as if she was looking at the most beautiful thing in the world.

"My amour, get ready and ok, mamma, already made breakfast and then we'll go to meet Jannat," he said cupping her face.

She nodded like a 5 year old kid.
No doubt, she wanted him more then anything in her life.

Her love for him was like oxygen for living beings!!

Sheriyar saw her sparkling eyes, and grabbed his phone from nightstand, only to check where was zaan!

Asslamualaikum people 💜
Hope you are doing well 😊

How was the update 👉👈

Do give a feedback 💃💃

Allah hafiz ❤