51.

Happy Reading 💜

A father has an influence on his daughter’s self-image
Y

our father’s relationship with your mom, and you, helps you realize the importance of a woman in a man’s life and your own self-worth.

After completing all the arrangements of mehndi function.
Saniya poured orange juice in glasses and went to serve the family members who were now sitting in lounge and talking some random stuff, as it was little time to start mehndi function.
All smiled at Saniya's sweet gesture and patted her head lovingly.

Zafar smiled at her and motioned her too sit near him. She blushed and took her seat.
While Haya and huda was teasing saniya .

Meanwhile Ahad enter with Fahad and said their salam.
Huda feeling a knot in her stomach after feeling Ahad's intense gaze on her.

Now saniya and Haya was teasing her.

While Jannat and Naziya was in Jannat's room getting ready for function amd Faiz entered with a cute puppy in his hand.

And left it on the ground and landed on bed spreading in arms

"Uffff, Allah kitna kaam karwate ye log, muj masoom se" he said with a frown face while Naziya took the puppy in her hands and started playing.

While jannat got frozed at her state as she fears puppies.

"Aww, such a cutie pie! Jan

"Aww, such a cutie pie! Jan..." Naziya was praising the cute little creature and stopped seeing Jannat's face.

"What happen janno?" Naziya asked.
Taking a step towards her.

And then the whole khan villa could hear a loud ear piercing voice of Jannat who was shouting like a mad woman seeing the puppy after freakingly 3 mins!!