9.

Happy readings 🌹

A week passed by blur,
Haya shared her and fahad's conversation about meeting, faiz and huda,  encouraged her to him once, but jannat refused and uided her not meet as it is wrong, as he is a non-mehram,although she was correct!!

The Quran commands us to “lower our gaze”. The context of the two verses that command this make it clear that it refers to gazing at the opposite sex idly and/or lustfully.

Tell the believing men to restrain their looks, and to guard their privates. That is purer for them. God is cognizant of what they do.

And tell the believing women to restrain their looks, and to guard their privates, and not display their beauty except what is apparent thereof, and to draw their coverings over their breasts, and not expose their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, what their right hands possess, their male attendants who have no sexual desires, or children who are not yet aware of the nakedness of women. And they should not strike their feet to draw attention to their hidden beauty. And repent to God, all of you believers, so that you may succeed. (The Quran, verses 24:30-31)

This what Quran says about women, but nowadays, we can see how women's don't cover themselves and also how men see them with a lustful ayes!!!! Astagfirullahhhhh

If a women even uses a perfume, while going out, and the fragrance is that strong that attracts a men towards her, that is also a sin!!!!!
________________

But haya did not listen to her, and planned hin to meet him next day, unknown of the upcoming storm!!!! In her dear life.......

Now she was returning from the college, it was raining heavily,
She was looking out at he window from the car, today finally, all her assignments have been completed, so she was thinking about what to were in the evening as had a meeting with him.

She reached home, and said greeted everyone, present at lounge and asked her mother, to go to her friends place with huda, her mother agreed,

Haya was feeling very bad after lying to her mother, as was a very obedient child!
She quickly, went to her room and selected her dress and got ready

Haya was feeling very bad after lying to her mother, as was a very obedient child! She quickly, went to her room and selected her dress and got ready

After fixing her hijab she asked huda to join her, she was nervous, as she never met any stranger, at the restaurant amd that to alone.
Huda saw haya's nervousness and said
"Appi, just relax ap toh aese dar rahi h jese apka board exam h!
(Appi just relax u r worried as if its ur board exams!)