55.

Faiz sighed heavily, after getting his ticket at airport. He didn't wanted to go! Specially after his sister's wedding. He wanted to trouble Zaan, tease him but can't!! He was thinking all this when heard a sob from his right.

He looked around and found a girl, who was sitting on his left side and weeping. Her face was covered with her palms as she was crying hiding her face, so he couldn't make out who was she.

She must afraid of flight, he thought.
Suddenly a hand sneaked around his neck his looked at gis right and Wali and a suffocating hug.

"Ughhh, you are suffocating me! Wali ke bache" Faiz whined.

Wali grinned ear to ear.

"Finally, i can have some peace now" he said winking at faiz.

Faiz shooked his head at his antics.

They grabbed the coffee and then announcment were made, they made they way to plane, murmuring Bismillah.

Unaware of a storm waiting for them .

After 2 hours of flight, they landed bangalore. They hired a cab, reaching the hotel they made their ways to their respective rooms.

Meanwhile wali bumped to a small figure.

She groaned in irritation.

"Ughhh, are you blind?" She spatted on his face.
But stopped when she realised that he was her not so favourite person.
He smiled like a cherish cat.
While Nida rolled her eyes.

"Am i seeing things?" Wali said narrowing his eyes or more like teasingly.

"Yes, i am Nida's ghost, i will surely kill if you bring this little nose in my matters" said nida glaring at him.

He ruffled his messy hair.
Her breath hitched.
How can he look so handsome with any efforts!!

"Well, senorita am tired will catch you later" he said winking at her.

She rolled her eyes.

Both made their ways to room.

••••

Haya was resting amd caressing her belly, she could feel her baby, rotating in her womb. She smiled thinking about their future. She searched many names on internet for her baby. She even made a long lists of things that she wanted on her mood swings.

Thankfully, Fahad was very calm and easy on her. As her mood swings were making her cry and laugh every next second!!

Their relationship was going smooth and enjoyable.

They respected each other and he ways confessed his emotions whenever she would cry or stressful.

Meanwhile her mother in law came with fruits in plate.

"Haya, bache ye lo chalo kuch khalo, zyda der aese bhuke nhi rehte" said her mother in law showing piece of apple in mouth.

She ate being grateful.
" ammi, apko bhi aese mood swings hote the?" Haya asked being curious.

While her mother in law smiled and said," haa, or khas kar ye fahad ke time, bhot preshan karti thi me tumare baba ko, kabhi yha ulti kardi toh kabhi waha" she said telling her.

Haya smiled showing her teeths.

•••

"Duniya ne agar aaye h toh jina padega, gham h agar zeher toh pina hi padega..."
This is Jannat singing while washing utensils.

Her mother entered the kitchen and saw her washing and singing with a sad face.

"Oye, tuje kya hua ab, kisne teri chocolate khali ab" her mother gathering tomatoes from the basket.

"Mamma, its over!!!" Said Jannat in a cracked voice.

Her mother looked at her with wide eyes.

"Hainnnnnn, sachiiii" her almost yelled making her flinch.

Mr. Gaffar was in his study in too fliched at his wife's voice. He rolled his eyes. This woman have an audacity to make him flinch!!

Meanwhile saniya came hurriedly with Naziya, and asked what happened.

Jannat pointed at a particular spot and they both gasped.

"Its finished!!!" They yelled in unison, at the edge of crying.

Chachu couldn't take it anymore, why this women are shouting.

He made his way to kitchen also tayiammi came to check why this human like creatures are trying to make everyone deaf.

"What's wrong janam? Why are you trying to bleed my ears?" Chachu asked softly to chachi.

She pouted and pointed at that spot .

He facepalmed.

"Kya hua? Bacho aese kyu chor macha rahe ho?" Asked tayiammi worrying.

Girls pointed at the Nutella jar, which was empty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nutella is finished.

Over.

Khatam

Tata

Bye

Tayiammi facepalmed and chuckled.

"Offo, itni si baat abhi mangwati hu Irfan se!" And made her way to his room to make him alive, oh sorry i mean to wake him up again!

Girls squealed.

Chachu shooked his head.

Indeed, his family is crazy 🤪.
••••

Huda was placing Ahad's things properly in the room. She was changing the settings.
An arm sneaked around her waist making her gasp at his sudden arrival.

"Allah, you scared me Ahad" huda whispered breathing heavily.

He smiled.

"How can I leave my beautiful wife alone? I was missing you soo badly that I cancelled all my meetings and taking you somewhere far away....from this cruel world " he whispered in her ear.

She blushed.

"Ahad, don't be so mean ok! I have check my patients and than I have arrange your wardrobe also" said huda pouting counting her full day work list.

"Can't help, you still didn't showed me my name written with mehndi!" He smirked and said.

Her chubby cheeks turned rosier.
He kissed her cheeks and said, "I just love your chubby cheeks........and start packing we are living for kashmir, or ab ye mat bolna ki tume nhi jana everyone going yrrr. Zafar bhai, Zaan,Sheriyar, Irfan with their respective wives for honeymoon" he said winking at her.

"Reallyyyyyyy, toh der kis baat ki, chalo fir" huda squealed listening his words.

He chuckled.
•••••

Asslamualaikum people 💙

How was it ?

What do you thing kasmir😍😗 let's see kasmir inke liye kitni yaadgar banti h 😉😈

*laughs evily *

Allah hafiz ♥