𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

I entered the living room to be met by Fezco and Ashtray singing an out of tune rendition of 'Happy Birthday'

"Happy birthday dear Winnie, happy birthday to you!" they collectively cheered as Ash held a stack of slightly burnt pancakes in front of me with a single pink candle on the top.

"Cmon shawty, make a wish," Ash encouraged as I leant forward and blew the candle out with one swift breath.

I wish to be with Ashtray forever.

"So what did you wish for?" Fezco queried from the couch across from me.

"If I tell you then it won't come true," I cooed before digging into the pancakes.

Ash watched me nervously clearly waiting for my reaction.

"Is this my recipe?" I asked to which he nodded, "I think I fucked up on the measurements a bit."

"Nope, they're really good!" I reassured truthfully. Underneath the burnt edges the pancakes were surprisingly good.

"Nah don't gas him Winnie," Fez chuckled causing Ash to shove him jokingly.

"When you done eating go get ready. I've made plans for us," Ash informed.

"So I don't have to go to school?" I exclaimed with a goofy ass grin.

"Not today. Only cause it's yo birthday tho, don't get used to it," Ash warned.

I scoffed down the rest of the pancakes before going to take a shower and getting myself ready. Ashtray wouldn't tell me where we were going so I dressed casual in blue denim shorts and a floral crop top with some dainty jewellery.

I went back downstairs to see Ash and Fezco chilling in the living room.

"There's the birthday girl," Fez smiled at me.

Ash turned to face me and gave me a quick look up and down, "You look beautiful Winnie."

"Thanks Ash," I felt my cheeks redden.

"We better get going," he hummed as he got up from the couch.

We both said goodbye to Fez before we left and got into Ash's car. The journey was about forty minutes long but it went quite fast. Most of it was spent with Ash complaining about my song choices even though I could see him bobbing his head subtly.

"Can you please tell me where we are going?" I asked again about thirty minutes into the journey.

"What about secret don't you understand?" Ash chuckled slightly.