𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

"Just let me help!" Ashtray groaned as he followed me around my kitchen like a lost puppy. I naively decided to bake cookies while Ash was over at my place and it was safe to say I was now regretting my decision.

What would usually take me fifty minutes maximum had now turned into a one hour and counting job because of his constant distractions and desperate attempts to bake with me. I appreciated that he wanted to help but realistically he was doing more harm than good. He had already dropped a glass bowl and ate an unhealthy amount of the cookie dough.

"Ash, I'm begging you just let me do this in peace!" I huffed and turned to him with a serious expression.

He glared at me but obeyed as he trudged out of the kitchen and went to sulk on the couch. Once he was out of the way I finally separated the cookie dough onto the baking tray and slid it into the oven.

I set a timer for 20 minutes to remind me to take the cookies out of the oven before quickly cleaning up and then joining Ash on the couch. When he noticed my presence he purposely turned his body so he was facing away from me.

I rolled my eyes at his actions before I spoke, "Are you gonna help decorate the cookies?"

Ash continued to ignore me as he scrolls through his phone to which I groaned in annoyance, "Ash talk to me!"

I could see he was trying to hide a smirk from forming on his face. He was enjoying the whole silent treatment a little too much in my opinion.

That's why I thought I would try get some fun out of it for myself. Without another word I shuffled closer to Ash, purposely leaning in so I was now very much in his personal space.

I heard his breath hitch as I gently placed a hand on his clothed thigh and began to trace small patterns on the material. With each figure of eight my finger edged further upwards until his head snapped to finally face me.

"Whatchu playing at lil girl?" he tried to hold a cool demeanour but I heard the waver in his voice as I continued to caress his thigh.

"Oh so now you wanna talk to me," I mused before removing my touch from him.

"You think you slick, huh? Teasing me and shit," Ash looked at me through narrowed eyes.

"Well I had to get your attention somehow," I shrugged simply before the timer started to sound.

I hopped up from the couch and made my way back into the kitchen. As I took the baking tray out from the oven and set it on the counter Ash entered the room.