𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

It was a relief once my mom had left town for a business trip. It wasn't that i didn't like my mom, I just enjoyed spending time alone. She could be quite overbearing and borderline controlling when she was at home so a couple months without her was exactly what i needed.

First task on my to do list after she left was to go pick up some weed. The walk to the store was only a couple minutes and considering I would only be seeing the likes of Fezco, I decided to dress comfy in black biker shorts and an oversized graphic tee.

As I got closer to the store I saw Ashtray sat on the counter, looking down at his phone.

"Hey, is Fezco around?" I squeaked. In all honesty, I found Ashtray lowkey scary. Whenever I came to buy from Fez he would always give intimidating stares that I could feel burning into me.

"Nah, he not here right now. Whatchu want?" he spoke, not even trying to hide the fact he was looking me up and down.

"Uh I'm after some weed," I said barely above a whisper.

"Aight,come through," Ashtray got down from the counter and opened the door for us to go into the back.

I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room as he laid back in his seat, "So how much you need?"

"An eighth please," I hummed.

He nodded in response and grabbed the weed for me but just as I went to take it, he pulled it back, "Yo, you gonna be at that party tonight?"

"Uh, I'm not sure yet, I might show my face for an hour or two." I had been invited by my new friend Jules who I met during summer school but I wasn't all that bothered about going. Parties were only fun when you had friends and that was one thing I didn't have a lot of.

"Well I better take your digits incase I don't see you there," Ashtray smirked.

It took me a moment to realise he was trying to flirt with me but once it computed I took his phone and put my number into his contacts. Even if I found him slightly intimidating, I couldn't deny he was extremely attractive.

"Winnie? like the Pooh Bear?" he chuckled, looking down at the contact name.

"Shut the fuck up, your name is literally Ashtray!" I retorted as I relaxed a little into the conversation.

He shook his head at me as we both laughed. Once we had calmed down I reached into my bag and pulled out my purse to pay for the weed.

"Nah, don't worry about that. I got you," Ashtray shrugged and pushed the cash back to me.

It was weird seeing this side of him, the part that didn't completely scare the fuck out of me.

"Thanks Ashtray," I smiled.

When I got home I sat around for a while contemplating whether or not I should go to the party. It was the last one before we started back up at school but I really wasn't in the mood to be surrounded by drunk sweaty teenagers.

I sent Jules a quick apology with some bullshit excuse for me not going and soon enough I was changing into my pijama shorts and a vest top ready for a night in.

I decided a movie marathon would be a fun way to spend the evening. I had already watched Superbad and White Chicks, and was just getting ready to put on Step Brothers when I got a text from an unknown number.

 I had already watched Superbad and White Chicks, and was just getting ready to put on Step Brothers when I got a text from an unknown number

unknown

unknown

yo it's ash
u lucky u ain't at this party it's lame asf

yikes
glad i stayed home and watched movies instead lmao

what u watchin

im about to start Step Brothers

fr? that's one of my favourites
that movie hella funny

omg same i've rewatched it like 100 times
you can come watch it w me if you like?

aight bet
send the addy

3980 astaire ave

omw
read 22:36

omw read 22:36