𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

"Wait so you guys didn't even kiss?" Jules exclaimed over FaceTime.

"Nope, it's probably for the best. If we kissed that night it would have just complicated things," I sighed.

I was starting to come to terms with the fact I had a little crush on Ash although I wasn't planning on doing anything about it. He was one of my best friends and I didn't want to be the one to ruin that.

"Have you spoke to him about it?" Jules quizzed.

"No, he left early yesterday morning and we haven't spoke since," I shrugged.

Almost on cue I got an incoming call. "He's calling me right now, i'll have to talk to you later Jules," I said before ending the FaceTime and accepting his call.

"Hello?" I spoke softly into the phone.

"Yo, you doing anything today?" I heard his deep voice.

"I'm about to go shopping," I replied while searching through my closet for something to wear.

"Who you going with?" Ash asked.

"Myself," I hummed as I grabbed some low waisted jeans and a pink cropped tank top.

"Aight, i'll come witchu," he stated.

"You say that as if I asked you to come," I muttered.

"Hit me up when you ready and i'll come pick you up," he ignored my comment and hung up on me.

I got changed into the outfit I had picked out and matched it with some cute waist beads. I texted Ash letting him know I was ready before accessorising with some simple gold jewellery and slipping on my Jordan 4's.

Within ten minutes of my text Ash was parked outside my house. I quickly locked up before getting into the passenger seat.

"Hey bestie!" I gleamed over at Ash.

"Bestie?" he furrowed his brows at me.

"Well yea, we're best friends aren't we?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yea I guess we are." Ash looked thoughtful for a moment before speaking up again, "Sorry for leaving early yesterday, Fezco needed me at the store."