𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

"What do you think?" I twirled around so the boys could see the dress fully.

I was so excited to finally have an excuse to wear the dress Ashtray had bought me as well as my new heels.

"Damn shawty." Ash muttered as his eyes scanned me from head to toe.

I looked down nervously under his gaze. "What my bro is tryna say is that you look good kid," Fez complimented as he swatted the back of Ashtray's head.

"Ouch- the fuck you do that for?" Ash furrowed his brows at Fezco, "She knows I think she looks good. I always think she looks good, I ain't gotta tell her."

I blushed at his words before we all made our way out of their place, ready to go to the new year's eve party.

When we arrived I took a straight bee line to the kitchen and began to prepare myself a vodka lemonade. "What happened to never drinking again?" Ash smirked from beside me as I downed the drink.

"Cmon Ashy it's new year's eve!" I exclaimed as I wrapped my arms around his neck, watching his jaw clench at my actions.

"Don't call me that," he shook his head.

"Awh ashy you worried I'm gonna ruin your street cred?" I taunted to which he rolled his eyes.

"You already ruin my street cred when i got yo goofy ass clinging to me 24/7" he grumbled.

I shot him a sullen pout before removing my arms and turning away from him so I could pour myself another drink.

"Oh don't go all drama queen on me now shawty. You know I was only joking," Ash poked my rib causing me to scowl at him.

"Whatever. I'm going to go find my friends," I gave him a sarcastic smile before leaving the room. I tried to find any of my girls but after a bit of searching I gave up and went over to the crowds of random teens dancing.

I made my way into the middle where I began to move my hips to the music until I felt a body come up behind me.

"This dress looks so sexy on you," the guy whispered in my ear causing me to physically cringe.

I turned around with an unimpressed look to see an average looking white boy. He was a little shorter than Ash, with all dark features and had a smirk plastered on his face.