🌑Flashbacks☀️

2:06am

Info: Sun and Moon had different names sun was "Shooting star" and Moondrop was "Mr.Moon" and are in separate bodies.

Flashback:

No one's pov:

As shooting star swung around leaping out of his swing, he got caught by Moon's arms and he swung him up in the air doing many flips in the process. Once again, landing on moon's arm as they kept swinging around the arena.

Nothing made shooting star more happier than being next to moon and giving a show for the people who watched them. As he got back to his swing, star's hand slipped and he fell of the swing. "No... no no no no NO!!!" Shouted star as he fell and almost hit the ground. Suddenly he opened his eyes back to reality.

Sundrop came back to his consensus remembering where he was. The Mega plex was filled with children running around, the daycare was the most crowded area as usual.

Although, it was almost nap time, so sundrop was getting ready to turn off the lights for moondrop to come out of his room. He paused for a moment until one of the kids grabbed his hand "Mr. Sun, are you okay?" "Oh yes little sunlight! Just zoning out a little, now let's go get ready for nap time!" Said sun as he finally turned off the lights and lead the kid towards the nap time room.

Soon, Moon came out, "Hey, you okay sun?" Asked moon as he placed his hand over Sun's shoulder, "yea, I-I just got a little flashback again" Said sun as he turned around and smiled at him. "Guess they haven't stopped uh?" "Yea" Said sun as he looked away.

Moondrop frowned, Sun hasn't stopped getting flashbacks since the accident that happened to them. Ofcourse Moon got over it after a while, but Sun never really did. He did stopped getting paranoid, and scared most of the time, and was happy again. But Moon didn't like seeing him in pain everytime he had a flashback about the event.

"You miss the stage, don't cha?" After a short pause sun spoke. "Yea, I miss the feeling of being up in the air" Said sun as he looked back at moon, and held his hand tightly and have a small smile at him. Moon gave a small smile back at him.

"Well, I'm going to go charge myself up, I'm running low after playing with all the kids for so long!" Said sun happily as he walked away. Moondrop just stood there, concerned over sun. He sighted, and turned his head back to the nap room and went inside to look over the kids.

THE END

2:41AM

I know this is short, but I promise I'll try to make the next story longer than this chapter, hope you guys enjoyed it so far!
Also chek out my other stories I've made.