Tag alongs

⚠️♂️♂️

The morning sun brought fresh light to the condo that had seemed so cold and lifeless the day before. The darkness that had loomed was wiped clean as the music of Sasuke's beautiful soft moans filled the air.

Sasuke looked down as the mound of plush, fluffy white blankets subtly moved up and down. A soft smile pulled his lips as he draped his arm over his face, as he focused on the skillfulness that his love massaged and engulfed every sensitive spot it could find.  Despite it being past nine, and Naruto being late for the office, he was taking his sweet time spoiling the raven- keeping him right on his edge and driving him blissfully insane.

Suddenly, a red-faced and sweaty Naruto lifted the pile of blankets and poked his head out. "Who said you were done?" Sasuke playfully scowled as he pushed the blonde's head back into the fort of down and soft cotton.

"Teme! I'm sweating to death," he laughed as he threw the blankets off and climbed up to plant a sloppy kiss against the already red and pouted lips, grinding his hips against Sasuke as he slipped his tongue inside.

God, it had been so long since they had been able to be like this. Not rushing to the finish,  not worrying about who may be around, and free to take their time fully experiencing each other.  They got lost in the soft pants and moans as Sasuke's hand ran down the curvature of Naruto's back, leaving previously forbidden lover's marks on the flawless tanned flesh.

Naruto gulped hard, he was at his limit and couldn't wait for another second, figuring Sasuke was probably right about there too. He flipped Sasuke to his side and lifted the pale leg onto his shoulder.  He entered slowly, but the way Sasuke mewled his name threatened to end him then and there.

"... Sasuke..." he grit his teeth as he groaned his lover's name. His brows buckled as he focused. "Y-you're too much for me sometimes," he smiled as he was finally completely submerged in the gripping heat that seemed to want to pull him in and never let go.

Sasuke reached up for his partner, aching to connect with the blond in any way possible. He quivered as their overheated bodies pressed against each other as Naruto began to move. Slow and steady, slow and very deliberate in each thrust to ensure that the raven felt an overwhelming pleasure rush through his body, making his toes curl and his back involuntarily arch as he struggled to get a solid breath. "Nnnng" He moaned as he pulled the blond closer, hungrily tasting Naruto's lips, entangling his tongue against his own, relishing in the unique taste of his fox.  Shamelessly vocalizing his satisfaction as Naruto's movements became faster and more erratic, calling attention to the own tension that had built in his abdomen.  He could feel himself leaking as his balls re-coiled.  "I'm going...."  Naruto nodded quickly, placing his hand on the Uchiha's cock, stroking it quickly to match the movements of his hips, determined to make sure his love hit his peak first.  

The face that Sasuke made when the dam broke was his own personal reward.  The typically stoic and hard face Uchiha turned to putty.  His brows softly knit as he clenched at his lips, the flush that fell over his alabaster cheeks- the way his Sharingan spun under lidded eyes was by far the most erotic sight that never failed to pull Naruto over the edge.  He held his raven tightly as he finally allowed him to succumb to his own need for release.  

With heavy breaths and tired eyes, Naruto slowly began to realize how bright the condo was.  Which meant it was much later than the 7 AM he typically left for the office.  

"Shit." he groaned as he glanced at the clock that already read 9:45.  Sasuke internally sighed in slight disappointment.  The morning had been so perfect, he wasn't ready to let his Hokage go so soon.  Alas the village always has been, and will forever be, Naruto's top priority, so he didn't know why it hurt that he would rush off to his obligations... he gripped the sheets as he prepared for the loss of his sun's warmth.