Ecstasy

⚠️♂️♂️

Sasuke knew that this connection had always been there. He had watched Naruto since the time that they were young ninjas joining team 7. What started as a rivalry, blossomed into a love that neither of them fully understood until they nearly killed each other at the valley of the end.

There. They came to fully understand each other. He knew what was in Naruto's heart, and he in his. Since hearing the actual words, "...because, I love you, Sasuke", all Sasuke had wanted was to be by his side, to hold him, touch him, love him properly... to protect the man he believed in so much. The man that moved heaven and earth to bring him back from the darkness.

God, he's turned me into an idiot, he thought, utterly frustrated he couldn't just tell him what he should have two years ago.

Squeezing his eyes shut, he listened as his teammate rustled. It sounded like he was getting up, probably getting away from me to clear his head, Sasuke assumed. However, he couldn't pretend to be sleeping any longer as he felt strong hands grabbing his shoulders, forcing him onto his back.

His mismatched eyes shot open in surprise, "Naruto?" he whispered as Naruto straddle his hips. He couldn't help but smile as he reached up for the blond and pulled him in for a kiss, wrapping his arm tightly around the man.

Naruto was already shirtless so Sasuke explored the bare skin against his fingers. The shinobi wasn't the slender framed teen from the last time he had seen him this way. The blonde's shoulders were broader, every muscle toned and defined without being bulky, and his jaw was strong... while he would never admit it out loud, he had been craving this since he saw Naruto that first day in his new uniform.

Naruto sat back up and began undressing Uchiha. He started by unzipping the gray vest, Sasuke followed Naruto's lead, sitting himself up and lifting his arms so his partner could take off his shirt.

The blond pulled Sasuke back in for another kiss, sliding his tongue into his mouth before moving his kisses to his neck, his collar bone. Each lick, and suck, and soft brushing kiss made Sasuke's body shiver. "God damn..." he whispered, not able to hide his excitement.

Bright blue eyes stared in awe at Sasuke's body, taking it all in. He ran his fingers down his chest, taking in the subtle facial expressions his lover was making.

All kisses and touches suddenly stopped. Sasuke looked up at Naruto who seemed to be frozen staring at the elastic waistband on Sasuke's pants. He could tell that Naruto was regretting his decision... he was feeling guilty.

"Naruto..." he leaned up towards the blond. "We can stop, it's fine." He looked away, "This is just a physical need... and I'm the only one here to satisfy it..." he trailed, making excuses hoping one would stick and justify them to continue. "Once we are back in the village, you have my word that this... this never happened." He reached to touch Naruto's cheek.

"This isn't fair, Sasuke..." conflicted blue eyes stared at the mismatched pair beneath him. "You may be able to say that this is nothing more than stress relief, but you know it's not. Not for me."

"I..." Naruto took a deep shaken breath. "...When it comes to you..." He said with annoyance, and a hint of anger as he shoved Sasuke's shoulders and began to get up.

"For two years, I prayed you would come back, worried constantly about where you were if you would find yourself in trouble again. I fell apart, but I finally, finally accepted you didn't feel the same, and now?" He shook his head in frustration, "I know you're like... emotionally broken...but this isn't fair. Offering yourself as you owe me a debt. Completely throwing it back in my face. Y'know? " He tried his best to calm himself so he wasn't screaming at the man he had obsessed over for most of his life in the middle of the woods, but as his fists clenched, and his jaw tightened, the frustration was painted on Naruto's face. "Were you so disgusted that I loved you that you had to leave everything, and everyone, behind again?" he clenched his fists and looked down at the ground.