Supernatural Love [Roc Royal Love Story]

A/N: I may have just started on this story but It was roaming through my mind ^_^!

---------------------------------------------

©VerifiedTrill

My names Chanel Brianna Carter. I'm 16 years old. I have 1 older brother and 1 younger sister. My brothers Name Is Craig Crippen and My sister's Name is Cassidy Michelle Carter. My brother isn't really my brother he's my step brother.. That's why we have different last names My parents are named Allie Carter And Michael Crippen . I'm Gifted. Your wondering.. With what? Well many things. The Author will listen them!

My Appearance Is Fluffy Curly Light Brown Hair. I'm thick which means I got curves. My brother just shoots a look at any boy that looks at me wrong. I'm mixed with Dominican, Indian, White and Black. My eyes are Hazel. My skin tone shows up at light skinned. That's all about me. You'll find out more within the story.

{Power List}

Chanel's Powers are: To Teleport, To Levitate, To See the Past,Present and/or future. Also She Has All Earthly Elements and one Greek element. They are Water,Earth,Fire and Electricity. (Her hair changes based on her mood) She can Move Things with her mind(telepathy).Also She Can Freeze People(time freezer).She Can Heal Fast. And She Has The gift of speed. To Feed off others powers.

Allie's(her mom) Powers are: To Self Shield when around danger. To Heal Fast. The Gift of speed. Freeze Time. Teleportation. Future seeing. Mind Reader. She has telepathy.To feed off others powers.

Michael (her step dad) Powers are: Strength. Speed. To Feed Off Others Powers.

Prodigy's (Craig Crippen) Powers: To Have speed. feed off of others powers. Strength and Mind Reading. A seductive look that nobody can resist(only those that are related)

Cassidy: She hasn't developed her powers because she's to young.

---------------------------------------------

A/N do you like the story so far