am 28

Jungguk's Pov...

Hey bub... What happen..?

Umm where are you..?

Am here only ..Why. Do you need anything..? Are you okay.. Am coming..!

Noo..Umm actually we have party tonight.. They called me ..asked me when are we coming.. So i called you.

Okay sweetheart..  am coming... You get ready.

And i hung up the call. He really cares for me and that is what i wants from my husband...

I don't know how am gonna face him but he is my husband.. We have to spent our life together and this is has to happen so.... Whatever..

I removed some clothes for him..and waited for him.

...

He came and just dropped his cellphone on the bed and went to washroom.

Lets go... were the only words he said that made me follow him to the hotel's garden. The walk was awkward.

They arranged games , dance , alcohol, dinner for all the couples from korea.

This party was so nice.. But it was all awkward because of me..to him.. Its just i dont know what i should do.

He is not making eye contact with me...

I want to drink drinks but i decided not to...

...

We ate... And saw other couple dance... Laugh... And that made me cry when i came to the room. It made me feel empty that i can't do what others are doing and the thing i should do with my husband has to happen... The afternoon's talk made us awkward like I was never before around him.. I never felt awkward around him..but right now......it s just i have to take some courage.

I concentrated on my breath. And took a decision of wearing my black set which i bought only for this night.

I want to feel spacial.. I want him to feel spacial.

And wore a n  bathrobe and went inside my duvet on bed in which my husband is already there.

He is literally on the other edge.. Is he that upset..? He has to.... But i will make him happy saying yes today.