am 8

"Is he that handsome that you keep flirting with him...?" The same glass of drink and with a glare, discomfort in his eyes as if he is loosing something... Anger..?

You guys think whatever you want.. Such a lame answer by him . You know what remember tha i introduced you guys him in first chapter as a my cold husband..now this is the time where you can feel that he is really cold. His friends kept asking lame questions about us and he gave them this only..... He did not worried about my feelings that am feeling uncomfortable or what..? That am feeling like crying...

The time came when i couldn't control my disrespect , i went to the familiar sear of mine to have some shots.

"What.? Am asking you something..." my husband asked me again..

"Huh..?"

"Is he that handsome that you are flirting with him again...?"

"Who..?"

"That bartender..." he chuckled and showed me by sign who was he talking about.

How can he..? Uf..!

"Yeah , he is hot... But...." i rolled my eyes over his stupid assumption.

I can literally see him cursing under his breath.. His clinched fist.

"But he is my childhood friend... And more over.. I dont flirt with him cause we have shared underwear, clothes when we were child like brother's...and ...and he have great crush on...." as i was explaining..

"Hey baby.... Hey.. Tae..?" Someone interrupted me...

"What are you doing here.... ? As i remember you have low alcohol tolerance... " he extended his hand forward towards my husband for a hand shake. .... And its Lee dong min aka cha eun woo.

"Hey.... " such a deep voice of my husband... Pls talk more na...

And i extended my arms for a sweet hug to my fav hyung. We hugged and exchanged some hi hello..

" how do you know each other...?" My husband cleared his throat and asked us simple question....

Hyung put his hands around my shoulder and said... "Well, he is the person i love... ?"

"Aa hyung...? " not shocked by his flirt but he knows i never flirt him back...

And don't know what triggered my cold husband that he pulled me towards him by waist and he said.." well , am not sorry.. Cause he is mine.. Only my husband.. "

You can feel my cheeks feeling hot and all by all close to my husband.. I dont know but he makes me blush hard.

"Yeah.. I know.. Yug showed me pics of your wedding..." he chuckled ...and i came back to reality..

Thank god...!

"Where is yug..?"

"Um he is in washroom.... I guess he is on period..."

"He is mpreg.?" My husband asked me with pure concern eyes...as if he is gonna help my friend.

"Yeah.. Why..?"

"No..nothing..."

Three of us chatted about here and there..... His hands were still on my waist as if he was afraid i am gonna run away.

I noticed that my husband is now talking with me all flirty again... Caressing my waist and all... Making me blush...

But what actually happened..?

...

We are in car heading home sweet home.

"Why are you not talking anything...?" He looked at me as he was driving and his eyebrows are lifted in curiosity...curiosity of what.. Why am not talking..?

"Do you want me to talk..?"

He sighed..

"Am sorry..."

"Huh..?" The shocked me.

"Am sorry.. I misunderstood you with your friend ....."

"Really... I can't believe you but why..?"

"You know that day you drank at this club... You were literally hugging him , you even kissed his neck when i was pulling you to me... And that was hilarious when he was saying baby to you... Even now that cha eun woo.. I can't ask them cause they are strangers and you are My HUSBAND...."

Whoa....!

"I am beyond shocked right now....! " i was so shocked that more can make my eyes fall on the ground..

"And this is why you were not talking to me for last days...?"

He nodded shamelessly... OMG this person.

"You should have asked me.... About this the other day.. Not only assume things..."

"Yeah I know..."

"You know.. What you know..."

"I'll buy you ice cream...."

"Wait.. What..?"

"I'll buy you ice cream for whole month..."

"Do you think you buying me ice cream will make me forgive you...."
I smiled.

"Then I'll buy you ice cream for whole my life...." i giggled loudly over his whining...

He laughed with me...

"But.. You know what... I don't know why am feeling this...? I don't know but am upset am upset with you... I dont know why i have tears in my eyes... Am so hurt because of you." My tears rolled down as my voice was so loe i was speaking this...

I am just so upset with him..

And he pulled over his car to the side......