am 24

Jungguk's Pov...

Everyone thinks that .. Those who are beautiful are capable to love... To take love..or to give love... Why...? I know am not beautiful and all but cant i get some love..? Not love but at least some respect...?

What he thinks of himself.. Kissinh me will make everything okay..? My heart aches when he glares at me.. When he shouts at me.. When ignores me.. Am i pleasure tool.. Am i kissing tool...? Whenever he will shout. And to make it better.. A kiss..

Whatever. Just whatever... !

I know ... Am just like this.. Noone will love me...

Why i expect love...?

And this makes me cry .... Am so shit...

...

The hotel we are staying is so cool. The staff is good even the food cause we had it as soon we reach here. Just because miss Jena was so hungry..oops mrs. Jena.

We put down luggage in our room as my husband went to check the bathroom I let myself climb on a bed..

Aww it's so soft and bouncy.

Am loving it...!

So soft and i curled myself to the sleep...

I closed my eyes and felt the soft comforter under my stomach.... And my face.

My husband hugged me from back. Breathing exactly on my exposed neck. Putting his face in the crook of my neck...

I shivered and stopped my breath cause our position says different... It's ..it's You know a that position. And am so embarrassed.

"You smell so nice bub. " he said in his deep voice.

"I n-eed to change... " I started to struggle under him and he escaped me easily.

Actually i don't want to talk to him.

.

.

.

I took my time in the washroom as a took a shower and did some other stuff like grooming myself. It took me an hour. And its night time so I wanna sleep and sleep and sleep . And i wanna sleep smelling nice.. What if he again hugs me..? I dont wanna disappoint him. Why do I care.. No no its about me now..its because I wanna sleep like a princess cause there won't be any work tomorrow.

Because of him i have to wear shorts when i sleep..but 11this 15 days I'll be wearing my long shirt and nothing cause the bed is too large and i just stuck to my side.

I don't want to talk to him...

An angry...huh..!

....

Author's Pov.

"Why do you seduce all the men equally..? " tae was glaring at his husband as he came out of the bathroom.

"Huh..? " but our junggkugie didnt understand what he actually said.

Tae went near him and jungguk gulped cause he looked so scary...

He took steps closer and jungguk was taking steps back.

Tae put his one of hand on his waist tightly when jk came near the wall. He captured him in his botg the hands squeezing him on his waist.

"Why do you wear such clothes in front of everyone..? Am i not special..? Am i not your spacial husband..? " he kissed him on his neck ..bitting there... Leaving redness to the skin.

"Aah~ tae~ what r.    You. Ta~lking about..?"jungguk was a moaning mess because this squeezing is so new to his body. And there was no-one so that he should suppress his moan.

"Why are you behaving like a slut..?" Giving him wet kissis here and there..

But did he knew that this words are affecting jungkook...