am 3

Jungkook's Pov

You know this lazy author slept after my character intro....
She even wont let me touch my husband..pls tell her to permit me.

Pls.. I cant wait .

...
"You don't mind me doing photoshoots right..?" It was our fifth day as a married couple.

"I actually got an offer from Gucci new collection... So i want to... What you say.." i asked him politely..cause i don't want any problems..

"Its your life..your choice... Why I would mind something.." he was doing something in his laptop sitting on a couch.

I giggled and went to hug him but failed..cause i uplift my hands to his neck and kim seokjin came and shifted near him awkwardly....... And nothing happened but Taehyung was indeed shocked cause he got the clue what i was gonna try... And i blushed... Shit.

"Oh dear you can continue being lovey dovey.. I am just here to say....., that we will be leaving tonight cause joon have some important work and so that you guys can enjoy your time together.." he is such a cheerful person. I learned a lot about him in this 5 days.. He is so good.

"Okay papa... Are you leaving right away..? What if go for a dinner somewhere you favorite..?" And my husband is such good son for them.. I wonder how he is as a husband to me..or how would have he been if he had married the girl who was his only love.

"Okay sweety.. " and we went to a good restaurant for food..four of us..(kim namjoon too)

.....

On the next day...

" can you drop me at my location......???? Pls pls pls... I don't think so i can reach their with my car driving experience.. Pls my dear husband.." i whined like a baby in front if him for tge vert first time....as i do this in front of my parents and friends only..

"Okay... , I have one schedule meeting at 3 pm... So I can stay and watch you pose...."

" ummmm okay then.. You can just drop me and go back to your work if you want.."

"Why..? My little husbsnd getting awkward around me......? "

"No"

"Or shy..?" He said this with a smirk.. I bite my lower lips to control my burning chivks....

" wait for m me.. I'll 'll bbe back.." I ran to the bathroom don't know for what 😣

....

The car ride was silent as we reached our destination... I changed into the outfit and came out to pose in front of camera...

Jackson is here as a cameraman today and we are good friend for long time..

" hey gguk.. Long time sweety.." jackson came to hug me.

"Yeah ..." And he hugged me squishing me literally..but I know his flirty behaviour.

I patted his back and said..

"Okay okay..lets do some work then will have a chat okay.."

"You sure know how to make me fall for your charms gguk " and i glanced at my husband who was sitting on a chair with some fruit juice in his hands but why he is so furious..?

"So ready team... Boys get back to work.." he yelled at them..( Jackson)

I posed for this cloth as a normal cause it was a normal college wearable design for students.. I changed into another.. And my god.. This is freaking hot. I can wear it on parties to show off my thighs..

Literally this is so short..

" why are you wearing this...? This is too short.." my handsome husband complained about me wearing Gucci shorts.

"No hubby..this is good.. And its my size.. Its just because you have never seen me in my shorts at home ..."

"But still"

"Gonna go.. They are calling me.."

"And whose that guy..?" I stormed to the position in front of camera ignoring his questions as i was already nervous at his stare on my thighs.

...
..
.

Tonight am gonna wear shorts... Lets see reaction of my husband. I'll meet you there. Bye.