am 13

Jimin murmured something into his ear and my husband flashed a square smile which i only watched when he laughs with his parents..

His hands are on his waist caressing the exposed skin like he is calming jimin... With love.. What ..? Love... ? Do you even know what love is..? No i dont know.. But i dont want to feel that... Cause i know it hurts when you love somebody. And i dont want to get hurt.

1/2 hour passed down and i slept on the stairs... Where my husband woke me up to return home..

The car ride went silent cause i put some earphone as i really dont wanted to talk with him....but soon i realise what am doing... Am doing what my mother did.. Am not giving him space.... He cant be happy wit me only.. He have needs and those need which am not giving him any.. I blush when he does that to me.. So he needs someone to do that with. Yeah i understand now...

I should talk with him.

"Tae... Lets take ice cream home..."

"Yeah.. I thought you enjoyed dancing with jb..? " were you even looking at me..? You were too busy looking at your friend.

"Umm.? No umm i actually will not come.. I will learn it from youtube... "

"Am here just because of you and now you are telling me this...?"

"Umm..? " what happen jugguk...? Are you suppose to quite.. You are being weak but why..?

"You still didn't told me how you know jimin..?"

"Ummm he was a senior.." i don't want to ruin anybody's friendship.
...

The next day i woke up because of kisses down on my exposed neck....by my husband.... Our each and every part of body is pressing together. Who will stop me from moaning then... Am i ice cream to lick me like that.... Ngh~

"You taste like strawberry today... Is it because you ate mine too ....?" He whispered licking my collarbone.... Hovering on me. Between my legs...pressing me more.

"Um baby...? " this word made me realise what he just said..

And with no more thoughts i pushed him from me.

"Dont ever call me baby... And dont ask why.. I also dont know... Just call me anything but baby..." the quetion mark was so clear on his face... But i dont want to .. Just dont means dont.

"And about strawberry.... Jin pa told me that you love strawberry so i changed my moisturizer...... And shampoo and body wash too." Am i mental or what...? Who tells when you are doing something for him... Man i fucked up...

And i just covered myself into my comforter hiding my face.

Omo... Am too shy for this.....

"Oh~ really... My wifie changed this things for me...?.' Such a lovely morning my little hubby..." and he entered inside the comfortor and started tickling me.

As he was tickling me we both started laughing... Like a crazy....

As i tried to stop him from tickling me he grabbed my both hands and put them above me as he was on me  inbetween my legs.

He staring at me... Moreover at my lips....

"Can i kiss you bub.... ?" This one particular question made me think a lot and without realizing anything he moved forward.