am 11

"I don't know how to dance..." i told jin pa that i always had interest in dance but my parents never let me learn dance as they thought am too weak to handle myself... I don't know how to couple dance too.

"Don't worry sweety , tae knows my friends academy ... You both will go there to learn.

And i dont want any excuses... You both didn't danced on your wedding. But now.. Tae's cousin's wedding is only 15 days away.... And you have to learn to dance... I don't believe tae is my child...... He also dont have any interest in dance..................................bla bla bla bla........." jin pa was talking all the way about how my husband never had interest in any other activities....

And i was smiling as my husband's mum was complaining his childhood activities to me.

And i accepted his offer to learn couple dance together with hubby.

...

"Do we really have to do this..?" We are in car heading to the academy where we can learn to dance for his cousin's wedding. And my cold husband took 3 days to accept it.

"Hummm..." as i was messaging yug about me going dance academy.

"Who are you talking with...?"

"Aniya..~ "

"Who.."

"My freind.."

"Who...?" And i looked at him...

"What.. Am talking with yug... He also loves to dance...and he will be coming too.. From tomorrow..... " i chuckled little.. Cause i am literally happy ..that am gonna learn to dance.

"What's there to be happy..?" He whispered.

"Huh..?"

"Nothing..."

"You know what.. Am so excited to learn dance. I always wanted to learn.. You know from the school days.... And you know bts v..? I just love him... He is Soooooooooooooo handsome... I will learn dance.. Then i will go into competition and meet v... This is my dream.. Haaaaa...~ " i said everything .... But he just satred at me.

...

The car pulled over at very nice building.
I am struggling to remove this car seat belt... Really jungkook... What are you doing man.? How can you be so sassy .. You are literally a mess.. You can't do anything.. Really... Now i felt.now i felt a strong hand on my own hand and my husband leaning on my body.

He is so close to me.. Maybe he can hear my heart beats... Maybe.. Cause they are loud.

I gulped.

"You should not think about any other men... Cause there will be only one.. Only me... Got it...!" He stared at me and said this to make me gulp again...

I looked at everything but his face. And he opened the door.. Car door.

"Let's go.."

"I took dress for you to.. We will change first and then will do.. Thank god jin pa did our admission process.. Do you know his friend here..? We will meet him first or later..?" As i was blabbering myself... Actually i was removing my bag from the back saet.. He pulled me to him and...

"Behave.... !" 

"Huh..?"

"Behave.. Inside.."

"Am gonna be behave... I have manners man..." why are you staring at my lips...?

I pressed my lips in a thin line and  gulped third time now...

He pulled me by my waist and started walking... Inside the academy...

What is his problem..?

...