am 18

"Its good that you didn't learned to dance."

"Why.." as we are in the same position again .. But hands are on his neck and our face are only few centimeters apart. Body pressing on each other as we moving slowly without concerning others And my heart was loud.. Too loud.

But i concentrated on my breathing as i really did not wanted to blush in front of him cause we looking straight into each other's eyes.

"Why..?" This why made him look at my my lips. And i can feel him gulp..

I pressed my lips in a thin line as if am blushing cause i am.

He again looked in my eyes..

"Do you feel what am feeling...?"

"Huh..?"

"Do you not want to kiss me...?"

I am shocked.. Who asks like this..?

"I - I ....um... "

He pulled me more close and stopped.

"What ....? W-hat are you d-oing..? "

"I really wanna kiss you.."

And i gulped as he was looking at my eyes and my lips.. My eyes doing the same.. His lips...

Yes i want them.. But who will tell him..?

No.. I will not..

I pressed my tongue on my lips to lick them cause am nervous.

"Don't do that...." he whispered and moved forward... So close.. I became too nervous that i started blinking my eyes. Cause am shy too.

I am taking deep breaths as he is moving forward. I don't know whats happening in my body as his hands were pulling me more to him .

The feeling where I want to close my eyes. And i closed my eyes. Feeling his breath on my skin... Our nose touching each other... And then lips.

He lips simply touched mine.

And i lost my breath.. I dont know how to breath. The only thing I can feel is his lips.. So soft.. No movement. Just lips.

Am sure my lipbalm will be on him too. As he is just pressing it there.

My eyes are closed that i dont know if he is watching or not.

But then he pulled his face back and looked at me.

I opened my left eye and looked at him.. He was smirking that made me close my eyes with force.

"Breath princess." He whispered in my ear and i started to breath fast .

He hugged me and rubbed my back to make me help breath normal.

I put my face in the crook if his neck as i was so shock and hella shy.

He kissed me in front of everyone..

It was my first first kiss
How can he..? He can Jungguk.. He is your husband.

But still what if someone will judge bad....?

Wait.. Do you care..? No ~

"Calm down princess...." his voice is so calm... As he is caressing my back.

"Is it your first kiss bub...?"

I nodded in there only cause am too shy that my cheeks are so hot right now.

You can see the redness and i dont want to show this to him but he can feel .

"But yiu you  ruined it..." i murmured this so that he can hear...

And he pushed me to make distance .... With a. Shock expression on his face...

"What..?" I know he is shocked but what i can do.. He really ruined my first kiss.

Ugh..!

What..?

I always wanted my first to be very passionate just like they show in the stories. And he ruined it.. It just was his lips pressed on me.. I know that made me feel fireworks in my stomach but still... I wanted a passionate one.

.............................................
😅
Vote

Comment

BORAHAE