am 20

I woke up but couldn't move cause the grip is strong..... My face buried in his chest.... Why he sleeps half naked all time..?

I looked up at his face and all the memories, the phobe conversation with jimin came in my mind.

How..? I mean.. When he came..? Did he not slept there.. Or he came in the morning..? Or... I don't know...

My eyes roamed over his face then his shoulder and neck....

Afterall am a wife of my husband.. I know how to check if your husband cheating or else.. So i search for hickey.. And there was it..

There is one present on his neck.

I dont know how but tears do appear in my eyes... Am feeling so disgusting.. That my husbabd went to someone just because i refused... This is not right...right.?

I know he dont love me or I also dont love him but he should respect me Atleast.

Its okay... I never expect anything from him... Everybody treats ne like this... I deserve nothing.

I take a deep breath and struggled to get out of his grip and succeeded.

...

I dont know if he wants to talk about the kiss or not . I shouldn't talk this subject as if he this much angry.

I made some breakfast and was washing the dishes... Then i felt hands on my waist and my back was pressed against hard chest ..... Lips kissing in my nape. Giving me shivers..... I did moan just because of this little interaction with my husband...

"Why are you so soft..?" His morning voice can make me go crazy.

"Umm..?" His hands constantly caressing me on my exposed waist because of my crop top.

"Why did you not woke up me..?"

"I .. I thought... Ah~ngh.. Taehyungshi....ngh..." i bite my lips but if someone will ask you something you definitely have to answer right.. And opened my mouth... Just to say the answer but ended up moaning...

He chuckled at my condition.. And started licking my earlobe.

We ate breakfast but i was silent all the time passing him syrup and water.

"Why are you not talking anything...?"

I lifted my eyebrows to his direction from the food .

"Am sorry I kissed you without your permission.... But am i not your husb-"

"Actually am sorry..."

And he gave me a questioning look.

"I shouldn't said that......

Actually i always wantedapassionatekiss causeitwasmyfirstkiss..." i blushed and don't know what I said .

"Wha-t....? What you said..?" Did you not hear.

"Nothing....." I tried to make a change in topic but he heard what i said.

"Come here..." And i looked at him.

"I said come here ...now..." And within a second i am near him.

He pulled me on his lap. Hands around my waist and that made to grab him by his . Shoulder and neck .

We are so close to each other.... He can hear my beating heart.. Which is so loud because of this tingling sensations inside me because of closeness.... Am on his lap guys..... They are hard against my soft ones..ew what am thinking...?
Control jungguk. Control Jungguk......!

"So you want me to kiss you passionately....?" I just blinked my eyes as I was watching how his lips are moving.

And i simply nodded without shame.... That only made him put his lips on mine.

But this time the kiss was not on lips.... It's ******.