𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

Ashtray still hadn't messaged me back since the party. I even sent him a text the next day to try check up on him and he completely ghosted. It was as if he had fallen off the side of the earth.

It was three days before we went back to school and I had agreed to go with Jules to her new friend Elliot's house along with Rue. Normally I would have politely declined but since Ashtray wasn't speaking to me I had been lowkey lonely.

"So is he your boyfriend?" Elliot queried as we all sat on his bed passing a joint.

"No, well I don't think so. It's complicated," I sighed in frustration.

Rue sent me a sympathetic smile, "He probably doesn't know what to do after that kiss. Ash doesn't do all this emotional shit, he's used to a quick beat and delete with no strings attached."

"Well he can't just leave a girl in the dark like that. Clearly he doesn't appreciate you as much as you deserve," Elliot shrugged simply.

I stayed silent as Jules interjected, "Shut up Elliot. You're only saying that cause you want to fuck Winnie."

"I mean yea I do but that's irrelevant," Elliot said honestly, "This guy obviously doesn't know what he wants and I just think it's a little unfair on Winnie."

"He has a point.." I nodded quietly. I didn't want to believe that Ashtray would really discard me this easily but it was starting to feel that way.

"Maybe you should just show him what he's missing. Then he'll know what he wants," Rue theorised.

Elliot's eyes lightened up at Rue's words, "Exactly! I think you should try make him a little jealous. Nothing too crazy, just enough for him to realise he needs you."

"I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume you want to be apart of this little plan?" I narrowed my eyes at the boy.

"I mean if you're offering," he smirked, "I could do a pretty good job of it since I do already find you extremely attractive."

Jules shook her head furiously, "That's not a good idea. Someone's gonna get hurt. Why don't you just try talk to him?"

"I already did! He won't respond so why else can I do?" I exclaimed. I knew she was right that someone would probably get hurt but I didn't have very many options at this point.

"Whatever, just don't come crying to me when this blows up in your face," Jules sneered at me.

I just rolled my eyes at her as I took another hit. After a while we all mutually agreed that the munchies were starting to become unbearable so we made our way to the kitchen.