Chapter 25

No reason, Niall said, smiling hard. "Hey Louis," Harry said. Hey, Harry, why didn't we go to your house? The pool is bigger there, and you have a slide," he remarked. Louis hoped that it was due to Harry's parents' change in behavior. "My folks had been acting strangely today, so we decided to come here." Even if it's something as terrible as that, Harry replied cheerfully that Louis was talking to him. "Oh" Louis said intrigued. "Yeah they were arguing and yelling at each other and my mom was being mean to me because I asked her where breakfast was because usually she makes it for me everyday, but my dad was nice to me he gave me money to buy some school supplies" Harry said sadly. 'Makes sense his mom was being mean to both of them but the dad wasn't because she drank more than him." Louis thought. "I'm sorry," said Zayn and Louis simultaneously, but only one of them meant it. "It's fine," Harry responded, "but instead of talking about my parents, let's talk about something else, like school." "Do we have to talk about school?" Niall said. "Yes" Zayn and Liam said. "Would you lads like to meet up at school tomorrow and hang out as a big group?" Liam said. Harry stated, "I'm down." Niall agreed, "Me, too." "Sure, it's not like I'm going to know anyone else." Zayn remarked. "What about you, Louis," Harry said? "Do you want to?" "I don't know." Louis said. "Come on Lou, it'll be a lot of fun." Zayn expressed himself. While getting into the water, Louis stated, "I'll think about it." "Okay," said Zayn and Harry.