Chapter 18

"Are you having fun?" Zayn eventually approached Louis after spending all of his time talking and flirting with Liam. "What does it look like?" Louis inquired, clearly bored. "I apologize for leaving you to spend time with Liam," Zayn said, but there's something about him that draws me in. Louis replied, "So you like him?" "Yes, I know we've only met, but he's so adorable he looks like a teddy bear." Zayn stated his opinion. "He does," Louis says with a grin, delighted by Zayn's remark. "Go talk to Harry," Zayn suggested, as he noticed Harry staring at him and Louis looking unhappy. "Why?" Louis replied. "Just go ahead and do it," Zayn said. "Ugh fine," Louis said as he walked away. As Louis approached, Harry began to smile. "Hey, Louis," Harry said. "Hey Harold," Louis remarked. "How come you call me so many different names?" Harry said, confused. "Because I can," Louis stated boldly. Harry explained, "Well, I prefer Hazzy since Harold feels outdated to me." "I honestly didn't ask," Louis said after looking around and soaking in all these people. Harry frowned as he stared at Louis. "You have a huge group of buddies." Louis expressed resentment and jealousy. When Harry said, "You're my favorite," he was clearly teasing. "Did you abandon all of your best buddies?" Louis was the one who asked the question. "I didn't abandon you," Harry grumbled, "I simply grew up." "AND I DIDNT," Louis screamed, ashamed, as everyone who could hear him stopped dancing and turned around. "Can we talk about this while no one else is around?" Harry claimed sadly Louis yelled at him in front of his friends at his birthday celebration, making him ashamed and upset? "No," Louis exclaimed as he tugged Harry outside, "I want to talk about this now, I've been holding it in for so long." "Please, Louis," Harry pleaded, "I'm not looking for a fight; I just want to have a good time." "I used to, too, until you left me to hang out with Niall, Liam, and the rest of those jerks." "Hey, don't mention my friends." "What about me?" Louis shouted, "What about me?" "I was also a friend of yours." "Yeah, but not anymore," Harry said, urging him to leave. "I'm afraid I won't be able to go since you've came to pick me up," Louis spat, "Despite the fact that I didn't want to come in the first place." "I'll simply wait till Zain is finished." "All right," Harry murmured, tears welling up in his eyes, "I'll go fetch him." "No, not until he's finished hanging out with Liam or the party is over." "The party doesn't stop until 8:00 p.m.," Harry replies. " Louis, it's 6:00 p.m.; you'll be out here for two hours." "Alright, that's fine, '' Louis said,'' And please don't act like you're concerned." "Lou," Harry said. "What?" Louis responded. "Nevermind," Harry responded, not wanting to start a new argument.