Chapter 4

"Alright stand in front of here and I will take your picture", Zayn requested. Louis did as Zayn asked and Zayn took his picture then after that he printed the picture on the card and asked Louis for his information then set the ID on the side to dry. So what do I do now? Louis questioned. "You can start telling me why you seemed so worried to stay here for 4 - 5 hours are you scared of me or something?'' Zayn asked curiously. "No," Louis said, "I just need it fast. Can you blow dry it or something?" "No," Zayn laughed, "It takes time besides it needs to air dry." "Why are you in a rush, the club can't wait?" Zayn said with a little smirk. "No," "I just really want a drink." Louis said. Clearly lying because he doesn't even drink. "My power isn't being able to know when someones lying but it's obvious you're lying," Zayn said sure of himself. "Speaking of power, by the way, I'm not changing the subject. I'm just beyond curious." "Do you have your power yet?" Zayn, ask. "No," Louis said "My Dad doesn't have powers so I don't think I will have any." "Wait, Wait, Wait your dad doesn't have any powers" Zayn repeated. "No," Louis explains "He doesn't and I don't know why." "Does he have any parents like do you have any grandparents?" Zayn said. "No," Louis said once again. "My dad was in an adoption center and nobody wanted him." "That explains why he doesn't have any powers because he didn't have any parents." Zayn confirmed. "Yeah, but don't you get power based on how your childhood was?" Louis said. "Yeah you're right maybe the God and the Goddess didn't want any negative powers in the world and exempt him from having any." Zayn said. "Maybe," Louis said, somewhat agreeing with him."Dang so I'm definitely not having any," Louis accidentally said out loud. Zayn, looking pitiful and sad, said to Louis "The ID is so you can get alcohol for your dad isn't it?" Louis looked up at Zayn and said "Yes, but are you sure your power isn't revealing the truth or are you a mind reader?" Louis ask. "No, my power is helping people with their desires but really just helping people because obviously this isn't what you desire," Zayn said, eyeing him. "What do you mean?" Louis asked. "Nothing that's a problem for a different time, tell me more about your dad and childhood." Zayn said, almost cursing at himself for almost telling him.