Chapter 5

After about 2 hours telling Zayn about his abusive dad and absent mom and crush Harry leaving out the part he had a crush on him basically telling him the story of his life. Zayn listened to everything Louis said, giving him feedback and responding to him but mainly listening to him, Zayn decided to tell him his real name, after begging Louis not to tell anyone that his real name is 'Zain'. After talking about their past they begin to talk about school which started in a couple of days they realized they were going to the same school. Basically Zayn is new to the school because his overprotective parents finally let him go to a public school. (I think you can guess what their power is )

"So are you going to enroll in school under your birth name Zain?" Louis asks. "Yes, so don't tell anyone I'm The "Zayn" Malik, who makes fake IDs Okay?" "Yeah sure but do you think the God and Goddess approved of the fake IDs?" Louis asks genuinely curious. "I don't know and quite frankly I don't care." "They gave me the power to help people and that's what i'm doing so I don't see the problem," Zayn spat kind of upset Louis asked him that. "Sorry if I upset you but are you sure that's what you're supposed to do with it I mean you have a responsibility to help people with their desire not make fake IDs" Louis told him. "Says the one who doesn't have powers." "I can do whatever I want with it and when you get your powers, if you even get any, then you will realize that too and you would agree" Zayn said angrily. "I'm sorry" Louis said "You're right I don't have any room to talk." "I know" Zayn said "Anyways it's unfortunately been 5 hours". "Wow we've been talking for 5 hours," Louis said while reading the texts from his dad asking where he is. "Yup" it's been fun except when you tried to judge me and when you told me about your childhood." Zayn said having sympathy for him. "Yeah sorry again," Louis said. "Yeah, Yeah" "Just make sure it never happens again," Zayn said very seriously. "Anyways, can we make this quick?" "I need to go to the ABC store and buy my Father some liquor" Louis said worried? "Yeah, take it," Zayn told him. "Wow it looks so real, Zee" Louis said amaze. 'Zee' Zayn repeated. "Oh sorry you don't like nicknames or something." Louis said embarrassed. "I do, it's just that only my parents call me that but you can call me it too only when it's just us two okay?" Zayn said. "Okay, Zee," Louis repeated. "Are you ready to go?" Zayn asked. "Yes," Louis said. "Boys" Zayn yelled, "Take my friend Lou home" Zayn said and wink at Louis. "Let me guess I have to be tied up and blindfolded again," Louis said irritatingly. "You know it," Zayn said enthusiastically. "Bye for now. Zayn," Louis said knowing he had to return home made him a little sad. "Bye Louis see you at school and remember when you see me my name is Zain not Zayn or Zee got it." "Yes, Zayn," Louis responded as he was being tied up, and with that, Louis was back in the van, heading home.