Chapter 8

After walking in the house Louis heard his dad say. "You've been gone for 6 hours." "I know but I got your drink here" Louis said, handing it to him. Austin threw the bottle on the ground making Louis jump. "Do you think I want that now 6 hours later?" "No Sir," Louis said. "Exactly". Austin said. "I'm sorry, okay I had to get an ID so that I could buy it. I didn't know it would take this long". Louis said, frightened. "I don't care what you had to do." "I wanted my alcohol and you didn't bring it till 6 hours later so I'm going to hurt you, understand?" Austin said while pushing Louis. "No, dad I'm sorry please I will bring it straight away next time" Louis pleaded. "Too Late Louis," Austin said. After what felt like an eternity Louis dad stopped beating him and went to a bar. Louis walked upstairs limping and he angrily closed the door and began throwing everything around the room cursing at his dad for abusing him, at his mom for leaving him and his dad which made him an alcoholic, cursing at the God and the Goddess for giving him mess up parents and at Harry for abandoning him in search for "cooler" mates. After he finished letting out all his anger he laid on his bed falling asleep.

The next morning both Harry and Louis got their power, both feeling the power reaching out to them and hoping they grabbed it, obviously as soon as Harry realized he was getting his power he immediately grab it within and realizing he had the power of Love and Desire which he kind of figure out considering he was highly attractive, charming, and loving and that's how he was raised in a loving home. But on the other hand Louis was confused as to why the God/Goddess would give power to him, especially given what had occurred the night before and how his childhood was. He was a little hesitant because he knew his power was going to be bad and he would be the first person in the universe this happened to. He was about to decline when, what Zayn said popped into his mind "Says the one who doesn't have powers. I can do whatever I want with it and when you get your powers, if you even get any, then you will realize that too and you would agree." If I get my powers I could do whatever I want with it, not even my Dad could stop me. Louis thought and with that being said or thought, Louis accepted his power realizing he had the power to make people unloved, depressed or unhappy. He was kind of upset since he couldn't use it on his dad because he already felt like that. But then it clicked he could use it on Harry Styles parents.