♥️.

~Night fall~

It was a good evening after the whole scars things went down. But it was nice because dice and devil were trying everything to make y/n happy which work. As the night went on y/n noticed that they're parent were a bit happy to see a moon shape on y/n back since that they're nickname to them but still felt disgusted of what y/n parents did to they're daughter.

After the full event y/n was just laying her bed just looking at the ceiling with her thoughts.

'..should I talk to them now?...no I shouldn't they're probably sleeping right now.. ughh..maybe if I could just ignore them?...no they'll try to look for me afterwards. Maybe if I cou-'

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

Y/n heart almost stop by that sudden noise as she turn her head towards the telephone that was ringing in the echoing room. As she sat up from her bed still looking at the telephone.

"..who calling this late?.." y/n questioned herself as she slipped the sheets away as she got up and walk over to the ringing telephone before she pick it up she hesitated for a moment with thought.

'..wait..what happened if it them?...are they going to ask? No right since it's really out of the blue!..maybe it not them and maybe it's bon bon! Or..Cala?..but they sleep here and mayb-' Y/n was snap back into reality as the ringing still keep going off which made her pick it up.

'Fuck.' Y/n thought as she slowly put the phone in her ear and try her best to be tired.

"H-helloo? Who is this?" Y/n whispered as the other line was silence but still heard something mumble as something or someone fell off of something.

'Dumbass!' A familiar voice whisper as y/n felt her nerves fade away as it was replaced to confusion.

"Uh who is this?" Y/n said more awake as she took the telephone stand with her to bed to be comfortable.

'OH hi y/n it's Mugman!' Mugs said in the other line making y/n jump back up with nerves kicking back in.

'Shit..' y/n felt herself losing her breath before trying to contain herself.

"O-oh Mugs! W-what are you d-doing up this l-late?" Y/n said as she try to contain her nervousness and stuttering together but curse herself out.

'Oh uh can we talk..because me and Cuphead wanted to talk to you about something...if that's ok?' Mugs said as his tone was a bit of guilt mix with unsure and pity.

It was silence as y/n was just staring at the ground with no emotion as her face went blank unsure what to say..

'Why does life hate me...why now..why do I have to jinx it I'm such a fucking Id-' y/n was snap back once again from hearing mugs voice still on the line.

'N/n are you still thei-'

"YES!" Y/n said instantly as she realized her mistake as she cough immediately after that.

"I-I mean yea sure Sorry for my outburst..but may I ask what this is for?" Y/n ask as she tried her best to not think what she think it was.

'Uh I'll tell you when you come here if that's fine..' mugs said as y/n wanted to sleep already and wanted to decline but knew she have to do this sooner then later.