_♠️19♣️_

Anonymous ask:
What was king dice child hood like?

Answer: [before]

y/n was still at the table with king dice but Mugman left a little while ago. So it was just a sleepy y/n and king dice with the whisky, the bottle that mugs left with them.

*grumble*
"is Mugman gone?" King ask making y/n nodded tiredly.

King dice sigh as he looked at y/n.

"you can sleep now moon.." king said softly making y/n nodded again and fell a sleep on his shoulder. While king dice just look at the anonymous then took out his cards.

"Alright, childhood...well,there's not much to say on it, really.." dice said then he used his magic to make the cards Fly around y/n and him while the anonymous just sat their.

"I grew up,with my family in a bar that my parents owned and spent my early days cleaning the place,pickpocketing pedestrian and getting into trouble with the drunks that swarmed it. That about it-" dice said.

-✨♥️✨-

Anonymous ask:(1)
Hey king dice Why didn't you like your family?

King dice,what is the most interesting thing about your family?

~~~~~~♥️

Answer:

King dice slammed the desk while drink the whiskey that mugs gave him but it also made y/n wake up from that loud sound as the anonymous just flinch the bang. y/n looked at 'A' before turning towards Dice with a worried look but dice didn't see it as Dice eyes turned to his demons on while glaring at 'A' who was uncomfortable as y/n had the same look but her eyes changed into her demonic eyes.

"Alright you want more? Here somethin' 'interesting' " dice said looking crazier then ever while y/n was right next to him with worried about what they're dad going to say. so they quickly got up and lock the door so no one can come in or hear what going on.. as she turned to her dad who continued on to 'A'.

"To no-one surprise, My family was obsessed with money to death, guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Because were the DICE; greedy,unlawful , everyone in town knows if you see one of us walking, you walk the other way." Dice said.

y/n slowly walk back over to they're dad and sat back down next to him with out him noticing but the cards did and swarm around y/n making them feel safe which y/n was grateful but still worried about her dad.

y/n look back at dice seeing him taking the bottle and poring more in the glass cup while 'A' just disappear.

'Really....never mind they probably got scared..I don't blame them..' y/n sigh as she turned back to dice.

"And honestly, can't blame the town,feel like a hypocrite for sayin' this but my parents were drunkard,criminals, and just... not the best people in general..." dice said drinking his special whiskey while y/n quickly took the bottle away from him to see what in it.

Y/n was in shock of how low Mugman was. 'Truth whiskey'
"The fuck..mug" y/n mumble feeling tears coming down.

"Hell, whenever my ma got mad at me, She'd stab lit cigarettes into my arm,-"dice said making y/n shock and pissed about this new information...

'...im going to beat the living shit out of her..' y/n thought before feeling the anger inside of her coming up as she thinks of anyway to kill dice parents again before looking down at the desk as she felt her tears coming down her cheeks.