_♦️9♦️_

[first move? Idk- 😏]
Uh guns?? Ok that all bai-

✨♦️✨

ANONYMOUS ASK:
King dice have you surprise Cuphead doing something naughty?

Answer:

Cuphead passed by a doorway and noticed King Dice pulling a card out of his sleeve.

"SO YOU DO CHEAT!" Cuphead yelled out angrily. Startling the dice.

"Gah! It not what you think!" Dice try to explain.

_✨♣️♥️✨_

ANONYMOUS ASK:
You two think cala Maria and y/n l/n is cute?

Answer:
"MORE like terrifying" Cuphead said

"Ok who told you?!"mugs said with a tiny bit of blush

" a-and for y/n.. uh I-I think they are more then cute.." Cuphead said trying to hide his face full of blush.

"Oh uh y/n! Yea I think they are cute" Mugman said with a smile not noticing cuphead blush.

_✨♦️♠️✨_

ANONYMOUS ASK:
Hey Cups and Mugs did you guys freak out whenever eachother would get hurt finding debtors?

Answer:

"Did we freak out, OH, we were terrified it was also scary we began to getting used to it." Mugman said recalling him and cup being all bloody up from the fights.

And how we got used to seeing eachother's soul fly out of our bloody corpses. Actually, scratch that, I still have nightmares about seeing your soul leave your body for the first time." Cuphead said like he just watched a horror movie.

"I still have nightmares about your head splitting open and your hand falling off."Mugman said with the same face as him.

"In fact, I'll admit, I still have nightmares about Satan."Mugs Said still scared about the whole thing.

"Dude, seriously?"Cuphead look at his brother with worried on his face.

_✨♠️♣️✨_

ANONYMOUS ASK:
I dare Cuphead to hide behind mugs back and scare him.

Answer:

Cuphead was sneaking up behind mugs while he was just minding his own business. Cuphead suddenly jumped out screaming scaring the shit out of him. Out of reflex, Mugman punched Cuphead in the face giving him a bloody nose in the process, still screaming.

-after-

"GAH! sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry"Mugman keep apologizing to cuphead while y/n use they're healing magic to heal up cups who was dizzy.

_✨♥️♦️✨_

ANONYMOUS ASK:
Hey Mugs and y/n tell Pachinko I love them the next time you see 'em Mugs, I get ya! I freaking love Pachinko! Wonder what happen to the fella...

ANSWER:

"Hey, Pachinko! They love you!!" y/n shouted at him while running up to him for a hug.

Pachinko blushed like a tomato and almost about to fainting since he isn't use to all this affection but hugs y/n anyway.

(WE NEED A FANFIC OF PHCHINKO BUT SERIOUSLY WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET ONE?!I TRY TO FIND ANYTHING BUT GOT NOTHING THE FUCK-)