Credit 5 (28)

Y/n went backstage before looking at herself in the mirror to see the moon and rose necklaces that her father gave her.

She observed it for a whole minute to see if they put a speaker or a camera on it But saw nothing. Y/n just sign but smile a small bit.

Y/n knew she can't trust them as they don't trust her... y/n wanted to cry about it but couldn't.

'This is a lot to take in..why can I-...' *sigh* 'No not right now..not today because this is my night..Not there's soo I can do whatever I want..and doing so maybe I can stay with my loyal boyfriend..And maybe talk to him about this whole thing, and gets some answers.'

A knock made y/n snap back into reality and with a jump as she turned to the door to see King dice just standing at the doorframe with a smile.

"Sorry darling did I scare you?" Dice ask with a chuckle which y/n returned with a nod but also a nervous chuckle.

"Yea sorry after the whole singing...I'm still in disbelief haha.." y/n said as she was playing with her new gift. Dice saw this and smiled.

"Yea I can see that..heh it was your first time and I was amazed." Dice said as he went up to y/n before put his hand on her cheeks. Y/n melt down to her dad touch as she let out a sigh before Looking up and smiled at her dad.

"Yea thank..Uh anyway who will be at the party?" Y/n ask as she pulled away from his touch and stand up properly.

"Well the guest who bought the tickets or pulled they're own money out to come for this big event will be there while our crew and the waitress/waiter will be serving or entertaining them." Dice said as y/n nodded with a bit of sadness and disappointment as she wanted to spend this time with Cuphead.

"Is they're anyone else I should be knowing about?" Y/n questions as Dice just sigh before pinching his nose as y/n was confused.

"I know that sigh..you only do that when Jac- don't tell he-" y/n tone was mix with annoyance/worried as dice just looked at his daughter with a face that all ready know her answer. Y/n took a moment to process before speaking.

"Ok then well..if you excuse me imma just hang around and probably get a chance to hang out with the brothers-" y/n was cut off midway as dice pulled her hand making her stop before looking at him.

"Actually I want you to company us for tonight and only for today." Dice said as y/n looked down and sigh quietly before looking back up to her dad and smile with a nod.

"Sure but no promises." Y/n said with a smirk as she pulled her hand away and walk backwards to see dice just chuckled.

♥️[one hour later at the party]♥️

Everyone was laughing, dancing and even talking while the music play in the large room. As for the waiter/waitress were walking around with drink and food giving them with entertainment and laughter while y/n was with dice who was talking to one of the guest.

Y/n just felt very bored but every chance that Cuphead or Mugman walk by. They alway gives y/n a glance or even a smile to them or at least Cuphead does.. Y/n didn't mind mug's ignoring her..it just hurts.

Y/n just's sighed quietly as she was in her thoughts.

'Maybe after this I'll just sneak away and maybe go to the flower field!..' y/n thought before snapping back as someone called her name and her dad.

Y/n glance at her back to see Her father walking towards them with Jack on there side which made y/n mood turn into coldness before dice just place his hand on her shoulder to calm her.