_♣️8♣️_

ANONYMOUS ASK:
what do you all do in your spare time?

Answer:

"We do what ever we want but I personally I like to read and...I guess going explore to the flower fields and sometimes sing their."y/n mumbled the last part quietly  but shack it off to listen to the other response.

"Depends whether you're askin' during work hours or in general."King Dice says.

"Mugman likes to hang out in the library a lot."Cuphead pointed his thumb at Mugman.

"What about it?"Mugman looked at Cuphead.

"I'm beginning to confuse 'spare time' with work." The Devil says.

_✨♣️✨_

ANONYMOUS ASK:
Hey Devil, mind giving us the story behind the contract Dice and you have?

Answer :

"Which one? The one to become my manager or the one to give up his soul to me?Because for both of them there isn't that much of a story, but let me think back..."

"You know, I like seeing that sinners are given what they deserve. For whatever thet took from the world, the world will take back more. It's justice."

"Never have I thought that this contract would actually hand the whole world to him on a silver platter.But before it could even remotely come to that, he had to pay.I knew that better than anyone."

"Bastard out cheated me in a game, just like he did with every sucker in that casino.But they deserved to know."

"Don't you think?"

"And what did he deserve?"

"They decided a bullet hole. I decided a spot in my casino.He had only a few minutes to decide whether he was going to die in that alleyway or come with me." Devil said

"Either way he was bound for hell."

"But hell can be many things."

_✨♥️✨_

ANONYMOUS ASK:
Hey King Dice, do you and the cup brothers have a secret (platonic) relationship (as in your nice and have a small soft spot for 'em), or are you a means boss all the time?

Answer:

"Believe me those two don't need a soft spot from me

"Believe me those two don't need a soft spot from me."Dice said

"But a mean boss? Why, I beg to differ, I think I'm a very fair boss!"he add

"Fair?! Yeah right!"Cuphead disagree while Mugman smiled as y/n chuckle, shake they're head.

_✨♦️✨_