_♣️12♣️_

-Angst at the end
-a bit of lust talk of Cuphead in the middle???
-language

Anonymous ask:
Dice, have you ever need to protect, defend or at least stick up for [Y/n] or one of the boys on the job? And if you have, what was the incident?

Answer:

"Hah, believe me when I say this, my protection is the last thing the boys need. But, every now and then, I have to step in to stop Wheezy or Hocus from making a scene or starting a fight with them. Bad for business."

"And as for Y/n, even though they're old enough to stick up for themselves I've still have the need to protect them." Kind dice said

"And I'm grateful for that but you don't need to do it all the time." Y/n popped in and try to hug they're dad but he push them away making y/n pout while king dice chuckle.

"Well, sorry if I'm worrying to much."He said sarcasticly making y/n laugh quietly as she sat next to him.

"And also thats just not it, there's always a goon or a demon out there that wants the brothers in their grasp. Everyone wants to take on the two souls that fought the Devil and won." Dice added making [y/n] continue.

"Most of them are rather... 'surprised' when they finally meet the two. So sometimes I or dad have to be the ones to stop them from saying yes to something stupid. To save everyone the trouble. They never really notice what dad and me are doing. Its probably best like that." y/n explained as she finally get to hug they're dad.

King dice nodded and hug back.

_✨♦️✨_

Anonymous ask:
Cuphead and [Y/n], could you sing 'True Colors' from Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick?

Answer:

"...its hard to take courage, in a world full of people, you can lose sight of it all..." Cuphead and Y/n were reading over the lyrics as Mugman was snickering at them.

"THIS is the crap you want us to sing? Couldn't you chosen somethin' less sappy?" Cuphead said while y/n was confused on why the anonymous want us to sing this.

"Wait! What's happenin' over there?!" Mr.Wheezy yelled questionable

"CUPHEAD AND Y/N ARE GONNA SING FOR US!!" Mugman replied to them.

"MUGMAN!!" y/n yelled at mugs

"Wait, no, we never-"Cuphead was cut off

"THEY EVEN GOT A SONG REQUEST!!"mugman still continues

"No- NO WAIT W-"They got cut off once again.

"PSHH!! C'MON LOVEBIRDS SING FOR US THEN!!"Mr. wheezy yelled

"What no-"Cuphead said with blush all over his face while y/n try to glare at them but ended up trying to cover up her blushing self.

"YAY!! EVERYONE, CUPHEAD AND [Y/N] ARE GONNA SING FOR US!!"Mang cheer while chips trying hard not to laugh.

"We ain't gonna-" Cuphead tried but failed

"AND IT BETTER BE GOOD!!" Dot ordered

"Please, don't..." pip said

"WE NEVER SAID WE'D DO IT!!" They both yelled blushing.

"Oh sorry, I must've mis-heared." Mugman said grinning while y/n was about this close to kill Mugman but Cuphead was hold them back from doing so as y/n was giving Mugman the death glare which made mug chuckle nervously as they left instantly.