_♠️7♠️_

Bad language
-their kinda angst in the end so ye

Anonymous ask:
Whats everyones search history?? ;);)

Answer:

"I'm not really sure what you mean but uh... I like history if it counts."Mugman said walking away not letting the anonymous see.

y/n pop out of no where almost scaring the living shit out of the anonymous.

"he probably looking for a wedding ring for Cala since he love her.." y/n whispered loud enough to the anonymous as mugman overheard it and cock his head over to y/n.

"SHUT UPPPP" he yelled with blush all over his face while y/n and anonymous burst out laughing.

_✨♥️✨_

Anonymous ask:
Hey Cuphead, Mugman! what was your reactions to Dice's theme song?

Answer:
(flash back)

A scene played where Cuphead and Mugman entered, where they're holding the soul contracts and was a bit bruised from their fights.

"Did he... write his own theme song?"Cuphead asked.

"You can head on over to the next isle! Plenty more marks for you to lean on there."King Dice said disappearing into the floor.

"Psh... what a prick. Right, Mugs?" Cups said looking at mugs

"Mhm..."mugs hum still looking at the souls contract list.

Dice's theme song was playing in the background and the both of them can't help but nod and hum to the beat.

_✨♣️✨_

Anonymous ask:
So Mugs is like the tipsy troop when he drinks? What is Cups and [Y/n] like when drunk??

Answer:

"Mugman's only like that on a LUCKY day." Cuphead whispered to the anonymous.

"Can we not-? Talk about this??" Mug try to say.

"Cuz' usually when he gets drunk he just becomes sad and cries a lot."Cuphead said.

"Also when Y/n gets drunk they usually gets all flirty or try to find any objects to hit some or try to start a fight for some dumb joke of them or anyone. Like this one time when Mr,Wheezy said a bad joke about you reading a lot of book and you got mad, almost burn him to hell."Cuphead laughs, while y/n slowly turn to the two cups bro with a bit of blush forming over her cheeks.

"Shut the fuck up cuphead!"y/n yelled at Cuphead as a bit of red form across her face.

"Actually the only time when she gets flirty is with you."Mugman said pointing to Cups as he was ignoring y/n response while cup was smirking proudly but felt flustered about it.

"MUGS NOT YOU TO! Ughhhh" Y/n said as her ears flops down with how much she was going red but she sigh try to calm down.

"Anyway, your one to talk, you just end up doing crazy shit when your drunk."y/n said pointing at cups with a glare.

"I do crazy shit even when I'm not drunk."Cuphead shrugged.

"This one time you somehow snuck into the theater got on stage in the middle of Mrs. Stageplay's performance and stole the role of Hamlet. You then came home with y/n holding you up with the stolen costume and a trophy for 'best performance'."Mugman said.