_♦️♥️ 17♠️♣️_

I have no words of me being embarrassed and wanting me to bury myself alive for my sin-

Anyways enjoy <3

♥️♦️—ANONYMOUS ASK—♣️♠️

So, this is for everyone at the casino. Have you all ever played truth or dare and if so, what are some of the craziest things people have done or admitted? Since Cuphead's pranks are usually always so extreme do any of you use it as way to get back at him? (Since I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say no to a dare ever)

Answer:

♦️"No, we haven't, but now that you mention it..."♦️

✨♥️♦️♠️♣️✨

They all gathered around playing truth or dare.

"Truth or dare? What are you, children?"Wheezy said.

"Well no wheezy we are not kids, and it fun let try it" y/n said turning around to look at wheezy who just roll his eye playfully.

"Alright! Cuphead! Truth or dare?" Chips ask Cuphead.

"DARE!!"Cuphead yelled

"Oh boy."Mugman muttered.

"I dare you... to go outside, shirtless and sing at the top of your lungs." Chips said As y/n almost choke on her wine as she felt very heated.

But Cuphead did it and went outside before he sang very very loudly to the point that most of the staff's and bystander's ears were bleeding.

"BOY! WHATCHA GONNA SAY THERE GATE?! OH BOY!! WHATCHA GONNA SAY THERE GATE?!"

♥️-later-♦️

After that, Cuphead came back inside, shirt back on, and with a bruised eye.

"Somebody threw a shoe at me..."cuphead said still dizzy.

"It was for a good cause!"Chips said as he rap his arm around Cuphead while y/n was trying hard enough to not look at Cuphead chest but then a smirk came into play as y/n look at chips.

"Well Then here's another good cause! I dare you to spend the rest of the game in a flapper dress!" Y/n dared Chips while they took Cuphead out of his hand and went to heal cuphead.

And just like that he showed up wearing it.
[not going to lie HE IS SLYING IT 😩💅]

"Howdy, fellas! How'd I look?"He asked.

"Like you might bring this entire business down just with that."Phear Lap said but y/n hit him in the arm bone

"IT LOOKS GREAT! SLY IT CHIPS." y/n yelled as she was finish healing up Cuphead who was in awe of y/n confidence.

"Take the damn boots off!"Wheezy said.

"Truth or dare!! Truth or dare!"Mangosteen said going up to Chips

"Dare!! Come on, let's step it up!" Chips said, hands on his hips.

"I dare you to kiss Wheezy!!" It was silent for a minute before Wheezy spoke up.

"Ahahaha- No." wheezy said but Chips started to run at him as Wheezy just ran away.

"NO-NO-NOOOO!"Wheezy yelled while chips running after him.

-(meanwhile with mugs,dice,y/n and Pirouletta)-

"You know half the game won't work, nobody here will say the truth."Pirouletta said.