_♦️18♦️_

Anonymous ask:
Does alcohol affect the Devil differently given that he's not mortal?

Answer:

"Yeah, it doesn't work on me as much."He said pouring a bottle of alcohol in his glass cup.

"That's why here in Hell we make our own kind of booze. The immortal kind. To mortals it might as well be poison."devil said but then Cuphead appeared beside him hands on his hips looking proudly.

"Unless apparently you're Cuphead."The Devil said.

"Yup!"Cuphead said

"Maybe you got a watered down dose or something." Devil assume

"Or maybe I'm actually immortal! Heheh!"Cuphead said with a chuckled.

"You've died in the past though."devil smirk.

"And came back everytime!"Cuphead pointed a finger at him.

"Don't get ahead of yourself you got revived. Seriously though don't try this again."Devil muttered the last part to himself but cuphead heard it and just nodded

__✨♥️✨__

Anonymous ask:
For the Devil: Do you ever use your goat disguise for anything?
_________________

Devil, has there ever been a situation when someone lost there soul to you but signed the contract with someone else's signature? If so what did you do about it?

____________________
Answer:(1)

"Yes for whenever I want to go outside without attracting too much attention. Or if I ever want to get the jump on someone. I've used it so much at this point, it's become one of my secondary forms."The Devil explained

__________
Answer:(2)

"Oh you would be surprised how many times that has happened! And they all think they're smart for trying that, but no. I designed it so the contract notices an untruthful signature and shifts it to the correct one. And as a bonus, it cuts the false signature into the arm whoever wrote it. So make sure to pick a signature that's pretty because that kind of scar is staying there forever."The Devil leans back into his chair.

"Yea if your going to write a different name at least make it pretty or cool because I saw people do all of that and they're names choosing look weird. So do you all a favor and give the soul to my awesome father!" Y/n cheered as she do some jazzy hands towards devil which made he rolled his eyes and smile at they're silliness.

__✨♣️✨__

Anonymous ask:
Hey Mr. Wheezy how did you end up in the casino.

Answer:

"Made a deal like most of the others here. Long story short; he would get me outta the slums and help me 'payback' my debt to a group of thugs that tricked me. And in return, give him my soul and work for him. Fair deal if ya ask me." Wheezy said as y/n pop out of no where.

"I'm glad that happen which is weird for me to say but you became one of my very close friends so I'm grateful" y/n said smile at him making wheezy just side hug them.

__✨♦️✨__

Anonymous ask:
I know this might seem dumb but since King Dice and the Dish Brothers don't have necks, can they switch heads and control eachother?

Answer:

"Thankfully, that is... NOT how it works." King Dice said while y/n nodded as she heard something from the background then turn to look over at the two cups holding they're heads over each other bodies.