ten

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Season 3: Episode 10, The New Deal

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝𝕹𝖚𝖍-𝖚𝖍. Nope. You cannot force me to get off this couch. It's comfortable and so am I. I just got into the right position.❞ Coda whined, throwing his arms out, gesturing to the mass amount of blankets toppled over him and the hot coco he'd made for himself.

"You've done nothing for the past week but watch movies!"

"And?"

"It's not healthy, Coda!" Mel exclaimed, annoyed at how he merely waved her off and started Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back again. Malacoda Parker happened to be a huge fan when it came to the Star Wars Franchise, so much so he'd dragged his twin sister to the movie theatre for the release of the new movie and his bedroom was practically filled with an unhealthy amount of collectables and lightsabers.

"Still failing to see your point." He shrugs, humming along to the theme song, a goofy grin appearing on his face, mirroring that of a child. "Plus, I went to Homecoming." It was a weak comeback, he knew. Coda had only gone to Homecoming to watch Niklaus Mikaelson burn but ended up helping the Original to kill his abusive father. The younger twin still hadn't mentioned that part to his sister and didn't fancy doing it anytime soon.

"You've seen Star Wars like 20 times."

"And I'm about to make it 21." He comments nonchalantly, failing to notice his sister extend her hand, "You can either join me or―"

Coda was cut off when their TV had erupted into flames. Mel's eyes widened, muttering a spell to put out the fire after a few moments when it began lighting their curtains aflame too but found she had no magic. Coda threw his blanket onto the burning TV making those erupt into flames as well.

"Oh, well done Coda." The elder twin spoke sarcastically, clapping her hands together in a slow-motion, merely watching as the flames grew bigger. The younger twin shot his sister a glare. Mel turned on her heel towards their kitchen, picking up the last cookie Klaus had bought for her while Coda trailed behind her.

"I don't see you helping, AND YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CAUSED IT." He yelled, grabbing the cookie out of her hand, and taking a bite. Enraged, Mel smacked his hand causing the cookie to fall to the floor. The two stood silently, mourning for the double chocolate chip that lay broken on their marble floor.

Then they returned to their bickering.

"It's not my fault."

It was indeed her fault.

Coda rolled his eyes then stood on the cookie, smushing it onto his slipper and grinning at his sisters genuine hurt expression. "When is it ever?"

"Never, that's what I just said moron" She shot back, momentarily forgetting about their living room furniture being covered by flames. "And that was a really nice cookie."