three

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Season 3: Episode 3, The End Of The Affair

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝Please stop,❞ Stefan begged the siphoner as she continued her stupid puns about wolves while they sat in the car.

"No, I have so many more." She stated turning back to face the vampire in the backseat, "How do you support a werewolf's youtube channel?" She waited a few moments for either of them to respond but they merely looked at her not knowing what to say, "Lycan subscribe."

Stefan slapped a hand to his forehead.

"Rude. It was a good one."

"It wasn't."

"How would you know? You need an actual sense of humor to get it."

"Ouch," Klaus spoke teasingly shaking his head at the two. Though he couldn't seem to get rid of the pit in his stomach at seeing Mel and Stefan joke around with one another.

"Oooh, I've got another one. Where does a werewolf get a new tail? ... At the re-tail store." The hybrid and vampire rolled their eyes at the girl who had a big smile on her face.

Klaus parked the car and the trio stepped out, "Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan." He spoke to the vampire before swinging an arm around Mel. "What about you, sweetheart, you ever visited Chicago?

"What are we doing here?" The siphoner and vampire spoke in unison. Melinoe looked over in distaste. Her last visit to Chicago had been eventful especially when she and Coda had sucked all the magic from the local Coven (and stolen all their wallets).

Girl gotta eat.

Thinking about her brother made her scowl at the man who'd taken him away from her and she shoved him off her in a small fit of anger.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" Klaus questioned, looking over at the siphoner who's mood had changed instantly from his previous question.

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Stefan plainly said and Mel leaned against his figure, placing her head on his shoulder.

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend." The Original Hybrid taunted the vampire who looked over in confusion, "Word was the ripper of Monterrey got lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort. It was Prohibition. Everything was off-limits then, which made everything so much fun. Chicago was magical."