two

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Season 2: Episode 19, Klaus

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖊 rolled over ignoring the loud ringing from her phone until she was met with a smack by a pillow curtsy of her brother.

"Just fucking pick it up!" He yelled continuously assaulting her with the pillow, although they became weaker as he got more tired.

"Dickhead." She mutters before answering the phone and snapping at the receiver, "Whoever the fuck you are, stop fucking calling me!" And hung up.

It was a peaceful 5 seconds before the ringing started again and she contemplated whether or not to smash her phone to get rid of the noise but ultimately decided she loved the device too much and instead she'd probably kill the caller.

Not a bad plan.

"It's me." The caller said and Mel merely rubbed her temple placing the call on speakerphone earning a whine from her twin.

"Me who?"

"Elena." The doppelganger said slowly, confusion written on her face not that Mel could see... or care.

"Again, who?"

"Elena Gilbert."

"Oh, right," The siphoner rubbed her eyes, her head beginning to come clearer, "The fuck do you want?"

"Come to the Salvatore Boarding house." Then hung up.

Mel cursed and threw her head back onto the pillow fully intending on going back to sleep until her brother shoved her off her bed in her own fucking room.

Melinoe walked up to the Boarding house, chocolate croissant and berry smoothie in hand, in time to see Elijah vamp speed outside. "Ah, more problems. Great." She dragged out the 'great' part and leaned against the wall sipping her drink.

"What happened?" Elijah questioned the doppelganger as he spluttered out small coughs due to being inside the house uninvited. His hand gripped onto the doorframe for stability.

Elena shushed him and began going on about the Salvatore's being asleep upstairs. "We'll tell you. Not here. Can we trust you?"

"You were the one who went behind his back and shoved a dagger in his heart. If anything, you're the one who's untrustworthy." Mel scoffed and Elijah nodded his head in her direction.

"Exactly, can I trust you?" The Original said, raising a brow in the doppelganger's direction.

Elena handed the Vampire the dagger back as a sign of trust and the three of them walked towards Mel's car considering Elena had walked it to the Boarding House.