two

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Season 3: Episode 2, The Hybrid

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝Stupid fucking forest. Stupid fucking hill. Stupid fucking flies. Stupid fucking hybrid. Stupid fucking world.❞ Melinoe continued cursing the hybrid in front of her which greatly amused the vampire, but she didn't notice Klaus' lips quirked up into a smile.

"Problem?" He questioned innocently looking back at her and noticing the glare she had on her face. Honestly, she looked 2 seconds away from burning him alive.

She couldn't help the smirk that was brought to her face at the thought of someone being burned alive.

Ahh, Jenny. May she rest in charred pieces.

Pieces because she was mauled over by wolves.

For the record, not a pretty sight.

"Nooo, I love walking up a large hill in fucking heels, Niklaus." She seethed and was seconds away from siphoning him to death.

Why didn't she?

Let's leave that unanswered for now.

"Nobody told you to wear heels, love."

"Nobody told me we were going to walk all the way up the Smoky Mountains."

"Regardless-"

"Are you two done? It's hard enough having to carry Ray, but the bickering isn't necessary." Stefan cut in, tired from having Ray on his shoulders.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus taunted the vampire, a grin plastered on his face.

"You okay?" Mel says in unison with Klaus and looked at Stefan in concern.

"I'm fine." He reassures her, giving her a small smile to which she returns.

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..." Klaus teases and Mel rolled her eyes at his antics.

"I could always lift him with magic." She added and Stefan gave her an incredulous look.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great. I only happen to like Mel, even though she made me carry Ray all the way." The vampire muttered the last part, but they both still heard him. It wasn't like she really blamed him.