19. Killed

you were really nervous with the gun pointed at your head but tried not to shiver or make any noise or they would get suspicious...

that voice...it sounded awfully familiar but you couldn't pinpoint it...you already knew your stepbrothers were in front of you and you internally thanked them for that...you were still covered in the black cloth....

meanwhile, bangtan were thinking of how to get that gun away from your head...

but then the man removed the mask...

bangtan- YOU!!!

Hyungsik laughed...

hyungsik- why? had never expected me right?
namjoon- YOU BASTARD SHE LITERALLY THOUGHT OF YOU AS A BROTHER!!!
hyungsik- tsk you're annoying...

Yoongi almost lunged forward at him but stopped in an instance when he felt the cold metal of a gun pressed against his head...

joonki- move and i'll shoot...

they all froze at their place...

you finally were able to recognize all the voices... trying not to make any noise, you let your tears silently flow and dry...

this is not what you wanted...you had loved them like brothers for this? for them to kidnap you?

you had never even expected all this...you thought they loved you as a sister but it all turned to be a facade they had put on to get to your family...

you never wanted to be used like this, for the destruction of your family but in this situation, what could you do?

the melancholy had gone with absolute rage taking over your heart....you really couldn't keep it in anymore...

but at the very moment the cloth was removed and you acted like you were still unconscious...

hyungsik walked towards bangtan... you knew this was the chance...

the other gang's attention was completely on bangtan so you opened you eyes to take your surroundings... quickly standing up, you kicked hyungsik hard on the back, making his face hug the ground...

you smirked and snatched the gun from his hand and pointed it on his head this time while he was still squirming from pain because of the hard hit...

bangtan and the other gang were so shook they couldn't move... but the other gang decided to not show it on their face...

hyungsik had been struggling back again...well, that was until you kicked him at the same spot harder this time...bending on the ground beside him, you took a fistful of his hair in your hand, pulling them harshly to which he hissed in agony...

y/n- you. fucking. bloody. rascal. (gritting teeth hardly) You really think you can have me??!!
hyungsik- y-y/n..please at least listen the truth!
y/n- bark.
hyungsik- i-i didn't want to do all of it!..i-i was forced by someone!! believe me...we were manipulated!!

you laughed as if you had just heard the best joke of the century while still having him at gunpoint...

and shot him straight at the head....

y/n- fucking bastard thought that he could fool me!!

yes, you weren't that lame after watching so many movies and k-dramas..you very well knew how to shoot...you weren't professional in it tho...

y/n- sup! my lovely brothers...

your smile was sickeningly sweet, making the other gang internally shiver...

they had never expected you to go for the psycho side...

seojun- oh hey there cupcake!!
y/n- aww oppa! you know i really love you right? but y'all betrayed me! (pout and whine)

bangtan and the other gang found your behaviour...really unsettling...

y/n- but you know...how much i hate traitors...? i had never thought i would be this angry...(smiling)

that smile made all of them realise something...you totally weren't in your right mind..

out of the blue, you shot minho in the abdomen...and he, because of the impact, fell to the ground, grabbing the attention of the other two..

taking this as a chance, bangtan elbowed seojun, joonki and other men hardly in the stomach, snatching their hands and throwing them on the other side of the room...

y/n- now that you see...joonki, seojun and minho oppa... i gave hyungsik oppa a quick death..what kind would you like?

they shivered under your insane gaze as bangtan smirked...

jk- y/n...how 'bout a slow one?
hobi- yea...letting them feel the pain...
y/n- i really like the idea!

hearing sudden footsteps, y'all got alert and soon the door of the room flew open and in a bunch of armed men which you recognized were your father's...

jin- tie all of them up...

jin ordered and the men followed..

tying all of them up, y'all walked to the van, getting in and driving off...

staring out of the window, you were calm..scarily calm...

and this, for sure, was getting bangtan worried and a bit scared...

tae- y/n...?
y/n- hmm?
tae-... are you fine?

you chuckled dryly...

y/n- i feel so fucking stupid..

and this was it...your barrier broke along with you...

hugging your knees, you sobbed hard...

hobi who was sitting behind you rubbed you back trying to soothe you while tae hugged you...

hobi- it'll be ok..y/n..
y/n- i really (sniff) trusted and loved them...i never knew (sniff) i would get betrayed like this...
tae- it's alright y/n...
y/n- it's not oppa.. (sob)..i k-killed h-him..with my own hands!
namjoon- now listen y/n..whatever you did, was fully justified..you loved them but they decided to stab you in the back...they deserved it...
jimin- i understand you are shocked that you killed an actual person but...trust me, i was like that too...but you were right in your place...
jk- don't cry now or i'll start crying too... and then you'll have to calm me down.. (already teary)

all this while, jin and yoongi were silent...not speaking a word...

and as if they knew what was going in each other's head, they looked at each other...

reaching the mansion, all of you got off the van...

jin and yoongi went out last...talking among themselves smiling creepily...

jin- what to do with them?
yoongi- show them how fucking insane we can get...

a creepy smile continued to grace their faces...

_______________

lol