5. Jin & Jungkook

(jk pov)

i was out with my friends, Eunwoo and Yugyeom. we went to the nearby cafe to grab some drinks. entering the cafe, i saw a man taking a photo from under a girl's skirt...i was just going to snatch his phone but someone else did it before me...a girl...

he lunged forward at her but fell hard on the floor when she had punched him...not to mention i was quite impressed..i couldn't see her face but her figure looked familiar...

her friends dragged her away from the man and calmed her down...looks like someone had called the police because it came and took the man..

as i went and sat at my seat, unconsciously, my eyes averted to where she was sitting and i saw her face......y/n.

(time skip)

(a/n pov)

bambam dropped you outside the mansion and you entered it, feeling nervous all of a sudden. you went to your window and saw that there was no rope and now it happened...

you knew...

you were doomed...

you entered through the front door, entering the hall as quietly as possible but before you could exit it...but then you heard someone calling you as you gulped and looked back to see jin and jungkook standing there..

jin- i thought i had prohibited you from exiting your room..
y/n- umm...i..
jin- had gone to the nearby cafe with your friends for hangout but ended up beating someone?
y/n- i just....wanted to meet them...and that man was taking photos under my friends skirt....
jin- you didn't know who that man was..and what he could do to you! still you didn't even think twice!! i'd told you not to go!! you should listen to us y/n!!! you're our sister!!! (harsh)
y/n- then treat me like one! (harsh x 100)

you stomped to your room in absolute rage and banged the door. you hadn't thought that you would burst out like this but you didn't regret it even an ounce..it was your life and thy had no right to control it, at least not when they hadn't even accepted you..

on the other hand, your words had a drastic effect on jin and jungkook...they were regretting what they had just done...

(jin pov)

right...who am i to talk to her like that? i don't even treat her like a sister then who am i to control her life? imagine how hurt she would be right now...mom had given me her responsibility and here i am, ruining our relationship even more...i need to apologize to her...

(jk pov)

i felt really bad when y/n said that..i should know how i should behave with her...she's our sister but none of us treat her like one and yet we think that she should obey us...guess it's time to make up for my mistakes and accept her...

(y/n pov)

i was just sitting on my bed, scrolling through my insta feed when i heard a knock on the door and went to open the door...just to see jin oppa...

y/n- now what do you want?

it had come out ruder than i expected as he looked at me with sad eyes...

jin- can i come in?

i let him in...

jin- y/n...i know i might be too late but i want to apologize to you and accept you as my sister...treat you like one too...i'm sorry for the way i talked to you earlier. i didn't have the right to do any of that...please forgive me for what i've done to you so far, i promise i'll make it up to you...

my eyes softened at his apology...

y/n- it's okay oppa...i...forgive you and i'm sorry too..i shouldn't have snapped at you like that minding the fact that you're older than me....
jin- really? you forgive me?
y/n- hmm (smile)

with that he hugged me happily as i returned it...

jin- now my child, let me give you some food..you must be hungry from earlier..
y/n- no..i'm not_
jin- you'll have to eat, my daughter!

he spoke in a mock motherly tone, making me giggle...then we both went to cook dinner....

(time skip- after dinner)

finally after so many days, the dinner wasn't suffocating even though most of them had dinner in their rooms..jin oppa would crack dad jokes and i laughed at them...he was really so funny!! 

i went to my room after helping in oppa in cleaning up..was about to close the door but someone's foot appeared in between..i looked up to see jungkook....as soon as our eyes met, he looked down..

jk- umm...y/n..i'm sorry..
y/n- for what?
jk- actually i was the one who told jin hyung about you sneaking out...

i cocked a brow at him...

y/n- and?
jk- i won't ever do that again...
y/n- and?
jk- please forgive me!
y/n- and?
jk- and...can you please accept me as your brother?
y/n- first of all,  forgive you because me and jin oppa have already made up...and second of all, you were the one who hadn't accepted me...not me..
jk- so..you do think of me as your brother?!
y/n- you got it right...
jk- then why do not call me oppa? (cute glare)
y/n- ooh...i thought you didn't like being called oppa? (teasing)
jk- i don't like it when girls older than me call me oppa..i mean i'm still young! (dramatic) plus that, you're my sister brat!!
y/n- alright alright...now go, i'm sleepy...
jk- first, say it properly...then i'll go...
y/n- aish! alright (sigh of defeat) please let your little sister sleep, jungkook oppa! (sickening sweet outside but want to punch him inside)
jk- hmm..now that's how you should always call me...and...good night y/niee!!

i just smiled at him as he went after hugging me...

were things finally going right?

__________________________