8. The Meeting

(a/n pov)

today was a big day for bangtan...

they had a meeting with one of the biggest mafia gang...meetings like this frequently happened but it was their first time doing it without their dad...

to ensure your safety, they had planned to get you to bed early...

right now it was almost 9 and you were just scrolling through your phone when jungkook sat in front of you while eating ice-cream...

jk- mmmmh....y/n it's so awesome!! you should try this!

you opened your mouth to eat the ice-cream as he pushed the spoon towards but then he pulled his hand away and ate the spoonful of ice-cream..then he giggled....he teased you once again as you looked at him with a done expression...you just huffed and kept your eyes on your phone, not giving him any attention to which he sulked...

jk- y/n!! (whining)
y/n- what? (irritated)
jk- yah! you talk like that brother?! where's the respect?!
y/n- (snort) you're the same age as me...but you still make me call you 'oppa'..
jk- no! you're my sister so you have to call me oppa!
y/n- i don't want to..(teasing)
jk- aish! ok...take the ice-cream...

you smiled teasingly at him as you quickly snatched it from his hands and started running to your room so that you could have it all to yourself....jungkook started chasing you too...

jk- yahh!! are you going to take the whole??!! gimme some too!!!!
y/n- i wont! (sticks tongue out while looking back...

you ran while laughing and looking back as he chased you while shouting and giggling...(a/n- children these days -_-)

you were looking back at him while running so you bumped into someone, getting the ice-cream stuck on his shirt...

jimin- do you not have eyes??!!
y/n- i was looking back! it was your fault! (a/n- NEVER look back while running children)
jimin- wahh!! look at this kid!!
y/n- i'm NOT a kid!! you shorty!!!
jimin- yahh! i'm taller than you!!
y/n- i'm the normal height of a girl but you're shorter than average men!
jimin- you little-

he pulled your hair making you wince in pain so you also grabbed his hair and eventually you both started quarrelling like children...jungkook quickly came and separated you both...

jk- y/n...go and sleep! and sorry jimin hyung...
y/n- but....it's just 9:15 right now!
jk- i don't care just go and sleep!

you huffed and pouted and finally went to your room to sleep...

(meanwhile)

yoongi- is she asleep?
jk- yup..i checked on her..
yoongi- good...
jimin- i don't even understand...why do you all care?
jin- jimin!
jimin- (huffs)
jin- ok..thy must be here in 5-10 minutes..be ready..

(time skip)

namjoon- ....and that's how we both can be benefitted by this deal...also trade weapons with each other..
song joonki- i really like the idea..
lee minho- i agree but we still need to think a it about it..
park hyungsik- we'll give you our answer in a week for sure..
namjoon- oh..that's alright...you can take your time..
park seojun- then, i guess we should get going now..

Bangtan and the other gang nodded..

btw..the gang-

song joonki-

lee minho-

park seojun-

park seojun-

park hyungsik-

park hyungsik-

(meanwhile)

you woke up suddenly feeling thirsty in the middle of the night

looking at your side, you saw a glass full of water so you chugged it down but still you were thirsty...(a/n- sis you water tank or smth?)..

 so you went out of your room in the kitchen to drink some water...exiting the kitchen you heard some familiar voices, so you went to look who it was and your eyes fell upon their figure and theirs landed on yours...

_____________________

a chapter shorter than others  yet relevant..