1. New School

(y/n pov)

it was my first day in my new school today..the first period had just started and the teacher hadn't yet arrived. i was just sitting with my bestfriend, bambam...yeah, when i told him that i'll be changing schools, he changed them too..what a best friend!

after about 2 minutes, the teacher finally arrived and immediately spotted us

ms. bang- i guess you both are the new transfer students, right?
y/n, bambam- yes, miss.
ms. bang- oh! please come and introduce yourselves to the whole class..

after that me and bammie, introduced ourselves...

y/n- hi! i'm lee y/n..i hope we'll become great friends in the future...(smile)
bambam- hello! i'm Koonpimook Bhuwakul but since my name's kinda difficult...you all can call me bambam..i hope you'll take care of me!(smile)
ms. bang- great! y/n and bambam..meet me, your maths teacher, ms. bang...

but then suddenly all the heads turned towards the door as 7 boys walked inside the class without even looking or greeting ms. bang. rude.

they went to their own respective seats as ms.bang continued...

ms. bang- all the students will introduce themselves to y/n and bambam at the end of the class...

(time skip- end of class)

it was the end of the class as all the students were greeting us when the 7 of them came and passed by us without even glancing...however, one of them stopped and gave me a smirk...uh?

?- hi..my name is jin..remember it, you might need it in the future..

and then he went away...

(time skip- end of school)

bambam dropped me at home as i walked inside after waving back to him. my mom opened the door and she was smiling unusually wide.

y/n- what is that smile about?
mom- i'll take you to meet him today...
y/n- what?! really?! finally i'll meet the man who stole my mom's heart..
mom- stop (blushing)
y/n- aww! look who's blushing?
mom- yah! go wash up! you're stinking!
y/n- i'm going for now but don't think you were able to dodge the topic...

i happily skipped to my room at the thought of meeting my soon-to-be- stepfather. i just have a feeling that he is going to be super nice..if he wasn't, he wouldn't have been able to make mom fall so hard for him. i'm really happy that she is going to finally be happy. she has sacrificed a lot for me as a single mother...

yes, she's not my real mother but my aunt. my real parents died in a car crash when i was just some years old and since then, my aunt has been with me like my own mom. she didn't even marry anyone till now because she wanted to have her complete focus on me. finally, she has found someone and i really hope it's the right person...

i changed my clothes and went on to the kitchen to grab some snacks when mom called me...

y/n- yep mom?
mom- we'll be having dinner with my fiance tonight, so you'll have to get ready by 6..alright?
y/n- alright...

(time skip)

your outfit-

i got ready and then we drove to the excessively large mansion

a 'wow' slipped out of my mouth as i stepped inside to be soon greeted by my future stepdad

a 'wow' slipped out of my mouth as i stepped inside to be soon greeted by my future stepdad...he smiled warmly at us as i smiled awkwardly at him...

dad- hey darling! how've you been?
mom- i'm fine hun..meet her, my beloved daughter, y/n...
dad- not only yours, mine too...

he smiled as i bowed at him...

dad- ah! what a beautiful and well-behaved daughter i'm gonna have. come inside both of you. let's meet your stepbrothers y/n.

oh so i'm getting stepbrothers too...i hope they come out well...

he walked us to the hall and made us sit down on one of the couches

 then he called them...they were 7..

as they entered the room...i saw...it was them!!!

i saw all of them smirking at me except the one who had introduced himself earlier...his smile was sickeningly sweet...

dad- meet your brothers, y/n. introduce yourself boys.

they did so with a bored expression...

dad- you both will be moving in tomorrow. you don't need to pack anything. my staff has already started doing it so all you need to do is just come here.

he smiled at us as we did the same..he was kind. i hope all will go fine from now...

(meanwhile bts pov)

it is the first time since mom's death that dad has brought a woman home..but what if she's a gold digger or worst, may be a spy. we'd need to keep a close eye on her, and not to mention, y/n too. and of course, we won't accept them until we're assured. with that we stood up and exited the hall...

____________________________________

yo! i'm back with a stepbrothers book;)

please vote and comment!!