10. Hang-out

Finally getting ready, you all departed to uni..getting there, you entered with them through the main gate, unlike most days when you would enter a little late to save yourself from the chaos that reigns when your brothers enter...

you were busy on your phone as you heard their fangirls screaming..your phone was crashed on the floor when someone threw it...you look up to see one of the popular girls of the uni..yuri...

already irritated cuz your precious phone was broken now you asked her...

y/n- so...mind explaining?
yuri- why are you with my oppas?

you looked at their direction to see all of them ready to throw hands at her except taehyung and hoseok who were just staring at you both...you signaled them to let you both just talk..

y/n- but missy..may i know how are they your oppas?
yuri- what do you mean 'how'? ofc i'm the most beautiful girl here so they are mine!
y/n- (yawns)
yuri- yah! are you ignoring me?
y/n- no no! i yawn when i'm interested~!
yuri- you-! look at your sick face! you're not even beautiful!
y/n- first of all..you're the defintion of 'bullshit' second of all, what's the benefit of being beautiful when it's not inside?
yuri- who tf do YOU think you are?!
y/n- hmm...nice question...maybe...their sister?
yuri- what?!
y/n- you heard right..y/n, it's not a pleasure to meet you.( bringing her hand forward for a handshake)

yuri glared at you while holding your hand for a handshake...you both gave a sarcastic smile to each other but then yuri hissed in pain since you had squeezed her hand extra hard...

yuri- y-yahh!!
y/n- serves you right..bitch..

you then walked up to bambam who had been cheering for you till now and walked to your class..

(jimin pov)

ok umm...that was badass..!

i may have not accepted her yet but...

ok ok there's no holding back now...i have accepted her but the truth is i'm too embarrassed to apologize to her, good?!

yuri seriously bugs soo much..it's like we have told her a million times to stay away from us but i don't if she has a hobby of getting insulted...

i mean like that shit screaming 'oppa!!' in your ear in that fake aegyo voice..imagine what species of a dying crow she sounds like!

i seriously hope she doesn't come near us again or imma call y/n to handle her...

(after school) (a/n- did anyone get the reference?)

(a/n pov)

bangtan were waiting for y/n to come to the limo since she had gone to submit her assignment...

tae- why tf are we even waiting for her?!
jimin- tae..let's just wait a bit more..

taehyung was a bit hurt because of jimin siding with you...he felt kinda sad but his ego refused to show it on the outside so he just rolled his eyes at jimin and looked out of the window...

you soon rushed in and then y'all reached your home...

it was time y'all got ready for the trip..

tae- i'm not going! (arrogant)
hobi- i also have some work..enjoy your time!

both of them went to their own rooms..the rest of bangtan looked sadly at you who had a long face...

jk- i'm going to talk to taehyung hyung...

with that jungkook went to taehyung's room...

minho- hey cupcake! you ready? we're already on our way..
y/n- oh! i'll go get ready soon...
minho- alrighty! bye!