15. Hoseok

Y'all stood there in shock...

alright you had expected a violent reaction but not that intense..you hadn't expected your father to burst out just like that..

but all this made you feel something...

it made you happy cuz thats what you wanted..you wanted that bloody shit to die a slow and painful death but you didn't mind this one too

the shock on his face was still evident...but you...

when namjoon looked at you..you were smirking..

namjoon- (whispering) you do know that you're looking like a psycho right now, right?
y/n- that moron deserved it!
namjoon- i know and i'm proud of you but i'll talk to you later..
y/n- as you wish...i don't regret what i did tho...
namjoon- (chuckle) your face is showing that...

you chuckled in response while you watched the guards take mr. lee's dead body out...your father was panting from absolute rage and your mom was trying to calm him down...

your mom looked at you all with a look that said 'don't disturb us i'll handle him' and then she took your dad to their room...

sighing in relief, all your brothers turned to you...

jin- so..? (eyebrows raised)
y/n- so..? (nervous laugh)
yoongi- you very well know what you've done right?
y/n- uhh..kinda...?
namjoon- and i guess you know that it wasn't very safe...
y/n- i know but i wasn't alone..yuhan was with me..
jimin- you could be in danger..
y/n- but i'm fine now..
tae- you should've at least told us y/n-ah..(pout)

you sighed...

tae was upset...he knew that you both had started talking just two days ago but he still felt upset that you didn't tell him anything...

y/n- c'mon i'm sorry don't sulk like that~! (whine)
tae- ok but don't do that kind of dangerous things again..especially not alone or with any other boy except us...
y/n- why? do you think i can't chop dicks? (fake serious)
jungkook- i seriously don't doubt that.. (chuckle) i remember how you almost killed that man at the cafe...
yoongi- wait a damn minute...i thought that you were not talking to y/n, tae?
tae- nope..we made up..(boxy smile)

(a/n- THAT FREAKING ADORABLE BABY UWU)

jin- well that's good....its only jimin and hobi who are still being dumb...
jimin- yahh hyung! i'm talking to her too!
y/n- oh really? i don't remember you apologizing..
jimin- alright i'm sorry for what i did but don't call me short!
y/n- ok shortie oppa~!
jimin- mannerless brat..
jin- (smacks jimin's head) not like you're any different...

then you all looked at hobi expectantly for him to say something but all he did was just walk away from there...you shook your head..feeling sad again...

y/n- i'll go to him...

they all nodded understanding that you and hobi had never talked personally...

when you reached to his room, you softly knocked on the door..after hearing a meek 'come in' you opened it to see him looking down on his phone probably watching some funny videos...

y/n- oppa?
hobi- h-huh?
y/n- why don't you talk to me?
hobi- uhh....see it's not like i dislike you or something but...
y/n- then..why?
hobi- i really don't know...maybe because i could never open up to you...
y/n- i know that's not it...c'mon tell me..
hobi- i...have bipolar disorder y/n...
y/n- so...?
hobi- although it's pretty minimal now but i was still scared that you might... you might just not like me...i'm not good with talks, i don't know how to make friends, my smile seems irritable, i'm noisy and i am not even good-looking, i don't have a constant mood, i can't tell what i'm feeling, i don't even know why i exist and i hate myself ...just why would you like to have a brother like me?

at this point, his eyes had become glassy, he didn't know why he kept blabbering and he cursed at himself internally thinking that now you would go far from him thinking that he's weird..

he looked at you like a lost puppy trying to read your expression as to why you still are sitting beside him but you straight up hugged him, rubbing circles on his back for comfort...

y/n- you really think i'd just leave cuz you are weird?
hobi- (sniffs) 
y/n- you're not weird..you have a disorder...its a lifelong condition and you can't change it...you didn't even choose to be like that in the first place...you're totally normal...you are not worthless and you don't have to think that you are not good-looking...

you dragged him out of the bed as he looked at you like a lost puppy...

you took him in front of the mirror and stood beside him...

y/n- look...just look at you...you are so goddamn beautiful, girls die for you yet you don't feel confident! sir you need an eye check-up for not being able to see your beauty...

you again dragged him with you and sat on the bed's edge, holding his hand...

y/n- and lastly, don't hate yourself...you're too precious for that...everyone can be moody and you're not an exception...we all understand...

you looked at your back to see all the others peeping in from the slight opening of the door...you gestured them to come in and they all ran towards you both, engulfing you both in a bone-crushing hug...

hobi- y'all..seriously are soo annoying..
yoongi- you can't deny that you love us tho...

(a/n- lmao looks like hobi and yoongi swapped personas)

hobi snorted but nonetheless hugged y'all while chuckling..

hobi- how about we...umm have a sleepover together? we've all made up...
namjoon- i'm down for it..
tae- me tooo!!
jk- me three!
jimin- me four!
yoongi- y'all annoying as hell but me five..
jin- even though i'll have to everything but me seven... what about you y/n?
y/n- i'm not dumb to be alone...of course me eight!!
jk- but where are we gonna sleep...like eight people?
tae- uh..living room?
jimin- basement?
yoongi- with knives and blood at our head? of course..
namjoon y'all lost your brain or what? there's a freaking large attic in the house... (IQ148 signature eye roll cuz everyone else is dumb)

 (IQ148 signature eye roll cuz everyone else is dumb)

y/n- then..attic it is...

after that y'all ate lunch and started preparing for the chaotic night...

(a/n- i guess y'all already got a hint at how chaotic the next chapter gonna be... have your popcorn ready hoes)